Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Coming to LA? Why not drive a fun drop top! New Boxster added to our fleet!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 02:49 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Jason@Olympic is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Coming to LA? Why not drive a fun drop top! New Boxster added to our fleet!

Coming to LA? Why not drive a fun drop top! New Boxster added to our fleet!

My first post is long overdue as we have been a proud partner of Teamspeed since last December and have enjoyed taking care of a bunch of you guys! We just bought this 2012 Porsche Boxster for our fleet here and we'd love to accommodate any members in the area who are looking to have a little fun here!

New 2012 Porsche Boxster with built in Navigation System in Black just purchased for our luxury sport fleet. This vehicle was just released to the public by our local Porsche dealership at Beverly Hills Porsche. We walked in and saw the beautiful Black on Black Boxster with the soft power convertible top and decided to add it to our 2012 luxury line up.

This amazing Porsche is just perfect for the Southern California and Los Angles sunny weather. Just take the top down and hit the world famous (PCH) Pacific Coast Highway. Don’t forget that the 2012 Boxster comes with the new PDK automatic transmission that has replaced Porsche’s previous Tiptronic Transmission.

Our new 2012 Porsche Boxster comes with an original MSRP of $60,150. It is equipped with the following: Navigation System, PDK Transmission, 18″ Boxster S 2 Wheels, XM Satellite Radio, Convenience Package, Information Package, Heated Front Seats, Bluetooth Interface for Mobile.

Shoot me an email for special Teamspeed Rates!
Thanks for looking guys!

Old 09-24-2011, 02:57 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Jason nice to see you posting! Will see you guys hopefully in a month or two.

Old 09-24-2011, 03:16 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Jason@Olympic is an unknown quantity at this point
thank you, first post was long long long overdue!

Old 10-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
how much per day? my brother lives in LA. Next time I am going to consider renting this.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Probably beats the Chevy Cobalt my GF needed to rent last week.

Old 10-06-2011, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Actually I plan on renting KK's new 458 soon. I had my Lawyer draw up a biding document and sent her an e-mail that was a legal business proposal giving me exclusivity to the business proposal. It would allow her to incorporate the car within her business ventures and be able to write off the car. I figure she would most likely drive that particular car at most 25% of the time. When not she could easily rent it for ~ $1300-$1500 a day plus of a .99 a mile. I asked for 35% of the gross.

I let you know what she says. I am serious here.

Old 11-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
Actually I plan on renting KK's new 458 soon. I had my Lawyer draw up a biding document and sent her an e-mail that was a legal business proposal giving me exclusivity to the business proposal. It would allow her to incorporate the car within her business ventures and be able to write off the car. I figure she would most likely drive that particular car at most 25% of the time. When not she could easily rent it for ~ $1300-$1500 a day plus of a .99 a mile. I asked for 35% of the gross.

....and???

Old 11-14-2011, 09:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Where's Amir?

Old 11-14-2011, 09:23 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars

retirement sounds like a blast...

Old 11-14-2011, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I hope his lawyer's malpractice insurance is current.