Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Boxster Spyder from TW

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 10:36 AM
CCH
Teamspeed Rookie
CCH is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks guys ~~

To JCay: well i pretty much selected all the interior options that can ben done in red leather .. only thing i didn't get was the PCM option... cuz its pretty much useless in Taiwan since the language of the navigation system is different.. haha.. as for exterior and drivetrain.. there isn't much options to choose..

and yah it cost around 180,000 USD (after currency convertion) to get this car done in Taiwan... The MSRP for the car was around 127,000 USD .. so i pretty much spend 1/3 of total car price on the options.. lol ~~

custom tax for import cars are extremely high in Taiwan ... too bad ..

Old 09-09-2011, 05:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
I think you should get your brake calipers painted red
(I know they are the PCCB system, but there is no rule against pretending to have steel rotors - it's only unacceptable the other way around)

Old 09-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice. Enjoy it

Old 09-11-2011, 09:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
one of my favorite convertibles. love the color combo and mega options.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
vcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura about
Looks great! Is your windshield heavily tinted?