Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Boxster RS 60 Spyder

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Boxster RS 60 Spyder

Haven't been using the turbo much since getting the M3 so we decided to Sell it and get this beauty instead

Old 08-24-2008, 07:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Looks pretty good!
But beeing honest...don't you miss the Turbo a bit?

Old 08-24-2008, 07:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
RickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good!
I really like the black-painted windshield sides on the RS60.
If I were you, I would probably drop it 20mm's (Bilstein PSS9) and remove the orange reflectors.

Old 08-24-2008, 07:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by RickyZone
Looks good!
I really like the black-painted windshield sides on the RS60.
If I were you, I would probably drop it 20mm's (Bilstein PSS9) and remove the orange reflectors.
I'm with you with everything you said...but I wouldn't drop it...I think I'd never be able to touch such a masterpiece...

Old 08-24-2008, 07:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Sure I'll miss it, but I know i'll get another down the road, maybe a GT3.

Old 08-24-2008, 08:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Dave(MA 02 C4S)
Sure I'll miss it, but I know i'll get another down the road, maybe a GT3.
Oh that's another story!

Old 08-24-2008, 03:15 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!

Gorgeous car.

Old 08-24-2008, 04:53 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Very sexy indeed. Keep us updated on that GT3

Old 08-24-2008, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats nice looking car.

Old 08-25-2008, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mike@Stoddard has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Stoddard has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Stoddard has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Stoddard has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Stoddard has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Stoddard has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Stoddard has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Stoddard has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Stoddard has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Stoddard has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Stoddard has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car! I particularly love the red top...a very nice touch on the RS.

We did a few tweaks to an RS including Carrera Sport wheels (painted GT Silver to match car) and clear relflectors:

IMHO the best dollar for dollar car that Porsche makes....the sport exhaust sound alone is worth the price of admission!

Quick Reply: Boxster RS 60 Spyder