Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

RSS Cayman Harness Bar Special Offer

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 05:00 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
RSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up RSS Cayman Harness Bar Special Offer

RSS Cayman Harness Bar Special Offer

RSS is currently taking orders for our Cayman Harness Bar since the last batch went so fast.
They will be ready to ship in about 2 weeks.
Place your order now to ensure you get one, your credit card will not be billed until product is shipped to you.

• Easy to Install
• Powder Coated Black or Any Factory Porsche Color for No Extra Charge
• Perfect Fitment
• All Hardware Included
• Money Back Guarantee

Regular Price: $449
Forum Member Special: $350

Contact RSS / Stuttgart Performance for additional information or to place your order.
Professional installation is also available at our facility in Orange County, CA.
PHONE: 714.545.1046

NOTE: PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP WITH THE WHITE STICKER ON CENTER BAR AS SHOWN IN ABOVE IMAGE, THIS WAS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST.

Last edited by RSSbryan; 05-08-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Foozed is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd like to order if this is in stock?

Old 02-07-2012, 04:48 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
RSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the call Foozed, nice speaking with you. That special on this item has indeed expired but feel free to contact us or one of our dealers directly for any current promotions on the harness bar.

Old 02-07-2012, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Happen to have a photo of a white bar in a Cayman? (maybe even in a white Cayman R? )

Old 02-07-2012, 05:01 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Happen to have a photo of a white bar in a Cayman? (maybe even in a white Cayman R? )
Hey Pearlcoupe35 - hope all is well. I don't have a shot of a white bar as it has never been requested yet but I'm sure it would look great. Our satin black has become the standard color for this item and I cant edit the original post here on TS.... However, we would be happy to powder coat one in white for you or any other standard color for no extra charge. B

Old 02-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RSSbryan
Hey Pearlcoupe35 - hope all is well. I don't have a shot of a white bar as it has never been requested yet but I'm sure it would look great. Our satin black has become the standard color for this item and I cant edit the original post here on TS.... However, we would be happy to powder coat one in white for you or any other standard color for no extra charge. B
Thanks for the reply. I am not really a track guy so i was just wondering what it looked like in a white car out of curiosity. Not a big deal at all....

Old 02-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for your help with the harness bar Bryan!!

My customer is very excited and we will post pictures of the bar installed on his Cayman R once his order comes in.

Old 02-16-2012, 05:56 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
Thanks for your help with the harness bar Bryan!!

My customer is very excited and we will post pictures of the bar installed on his Cayman R once his order comes in.
My pleasure Geoff... thanks for the call.

Old 02-17-2012, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant future
What will be the use of this on a street car?

Old 02-23-2012, 01:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
golfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Kayman
What will be the use of this on a street car?
It will be for people who just like the look and feel of harnesses. That's the main reason why I'm putting this in my car.

Bryan,

Is that Team Speed member price of $350 still available? I'd like to order a bar this week. Also could I request the "Stuttgart Performance" sticker to be added as well?

Side note: In terms of mounting the harnesses...I'm getting the newly offered Schroth 4-point and it's obvious where the shoulder straps are attached to, but where and how does the lap belt that originates from the seat belt receptacle side attach to? I know that you can buy an adapter that bolts into where the factory belt attaches on the door side, but I'm just unsure of how securely mount the other lap belt.

Thanks

Last edited by golfguy11800; 02-23-2012 at 01:42 AM.

Quick Reply: RSS Cayman Harness Bar Special Offer