Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

WALD Rolls Royce Wraith Series I and II Black Bison Program

Old 08-13-2018, 09:33 PM
Former Vendor
peter@wheelexperts You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!peter@wheelexperts You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!peter@wheelexperts You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!peter@wheelexperts You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!peter@wheelexperts You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!peter@wheelexperts You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!peter@wheelexperts You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!peter@wheelexperts You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!peter@wheelexperts You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!peter@wheelexperts You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!peter@wheelexperts You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
WALD Rolls Royce Wraith Series I and II Black Bison Program

Many would say Rolls Royce has been the epitome of what luxury stands for since its founding in Manchester in 1906, but we say there is always room for improvement. After it's 2014 debut, the Wraith has been the benchmark for luxury coupes and being so, WALD took on the task of transforming this machine with the WALD Black Bison program.

Aerodynamics

WALD began the journey of transforming the Rolls Royce Wraith by visually enhancing the front and rear bumpers with the Black Bison program. A front bumper and rear apron were designed to give the luxury coupe an aggressive new look. Our designers then finished the look of the new bumpers by incorporating LED daytime running lights into the front bumper and added a set of polished exhaust tips and third brake lamp to the rear. To complete the transition of the Black Bison bumpers, a new set of side skirts were added. A trunk spoiler finishes off the rear end of the vehicle to complete the WALD Black Bison program for the Rolls Royce Wraith.

Wraith Series I and II
Black Bison Program

Front Bumper with LED DRL(Daytime Running Light)
Side Skirt Set
Rear Bumper with LED Brake Lamp and Sport Exhaust Tips
Trunk Spoiler

*offered in FRP(standard)