Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

3WD: WALD Black Bison for Rolls Royce Ghost

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 02:07 PM
3WD
Former Sponsor
3WD is an unknown quantity at this point
3WD: WALD Black Bison for Rolls Royce Ghost

Hello Team Speed Member, allow us to introduce to you the
WALD Black Bison Body Kit for the Rolls Royce Ghost.

Here are the parts includes in this full package.
Front Bumper w/DRL
Side Skirts
Rear Bumper
Rear Exhaust Tips
Rear Trunk Spoiler
Lowering Links
Wheels: 22x9.5 Front and 22x11 Rear

Full Package Retails for $34,000.00
Please PM or Email us for Team Speed Member Pricing.

Please contact us if you have questions we can assist you with. Thank you for looking on our post.

Name:  Ghost_zpsd556e8dc.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  41.0 KB
Name:  Ghost8_zpsfb477884.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  46.9 KB
Name:  ghost11_zps39e41fe2.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  58.1 KB
Name:  Ghost3_zps8b747fd5.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  48.1 KB
Name:  Ghost9_zpsad728944.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  35.3 KB
Name:  ghost13_zps6ea1aa91.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  44.2 KB
Name:  ghost12_zpse1b6706a.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  41.9 KB
Name:  Ghost7_zpsbe5bca9f.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  41.4 KB
Name:  ghost10_zpsfb35dc9c.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  36.5 KB
Name:  Ghost5_zps0b0e036d.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  36.7 KB
Name:  ghost14_zps7a33119d.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  45.9 KB
Name:  Ghost6_zps3d00321c.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  26.5 KB
Name:  Ghost4_zps87e6abfd.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  63.4 KB

Old 02-21-2013, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Not sure I like a single piece of that kit

Old 02-21-2013, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
I like the Black Bison kit and love the Ghost just not together lol. I think the BB kit looks great on certain cars i.e. CLS due to the lines of the pre-existing car, but not on a squarer / boxier type of car. Nice attempt but I think the kit takes away from the beauty of the Ghost. Just my .002

Old 02-22-2013, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
this is sick. It should not be allowed to do something so ugly to cars.

Old 02-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Where the **** do these actually sell? I totally hate the tuning industry now.

Old 02-22-2013, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
lqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enough
Its not mansory ugly, but damn close. The wheels are not aweful though.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using teamspeed

Old 02-22-2013, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Duff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Where the **** do these actually sell? I totally hate the tuning industry now.
Asia.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:12 PM
3WD
Former Sponsor
3WD is an unknown quantity at this point
All inquiries replied.

Actually a lot of people in the middle east loves this kit. =)

Thank you

Old 02-26-2013, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Wald usually makes nice stuff, but I think they missed on this one. I don't think the Ghost needs an aftermarket kit, it just doesn't look right.