Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Defender's

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 11:09 AM
Former Sponsor
cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Defender's

I was considering lookin for one. What should I look for so I don't get killed…

Old 01-24-2014, 11:51 AM
WSC
Teamspeed Junior Member
WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by cwarren
I was considering lookin for one. What should I look for so I don't get killed…
Bulletproofing.

Old 01-24-2014, 01:04 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
From what I gather the prices will only keep going up, but be aware the price of admission is already very steep on low mile examples. 97's were the last year and only available in automatic. For me 95's are the sweet spot with a manual trans.

Old 02-05-2014, 05:42 PM
Dox
TEAMSPEED.COM
Dox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond repute
Rust!
Check under the mats, bottoms of the doors and the frame. Mileage usually insn't the biggest concern as the ones that sit often need more. 97's had odometers that usually stopped working and have been replaced.
Try and find one that is close to stock

Old 02-17-2014, 07:20 PM
Former Sponsor
cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by WSC
Bulletproofing.
Hilarious!

Old 02-17-2014, 07:22 PM
Former Sponsor
Thanks! Are 110's impossible to find?

Old 02-17-2014, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by cwarren
Hilarious!
Hey, whats wrong with a bulletproof Defender I used to drive one lol

Old 02-19-2014, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Zambrano
Hey, whats wrong with a bulletproof Defender I used to drive one lol
And now this week you have a 1961 Ferrari 250 GT/E.

Old 02-19-2014, 09:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
speedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nice
Originally Posted by Terraforce1
And now this week you have a 1961 Ferrari 250 GT/E.
Dont forget the "458"
Makes me sorta nostalgic, in the TS of past, many questions would have been asked a long time ago to the young Mr.Zambrano...