Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Bentley SUV Unveiled as EXP 9 F Concept

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
yep. for sure. But no challenge. RR might lose a few clients who would otherwise by defualt; buy a RR but by and large the TWICE the price will make a lot of clients question it's logic.
Well I think the main reason why people buy RRs right now is because no one really offered an über-lux SUV before that had the luxury of other cars they might have owned.

Since RR or the Porsche Cayenne are the nicest SUVs available, they got many sales from people that would otherwise have likely bought this car if it was available.

I'm not sure if that makes sense how I said it, I've got sort of a cold thing going on right now.

Old 03-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by astonmartinone77
Well I think the main reason why people buy RRs right now is because no one really offered an über-lux SUV before that had the luxury of other cars they might have owned.

Since RR or the Porsche Cayenne are the nicest SUVs available, they got many sales from people that would otherwise have likely bought this car if it was available.

I'm not sure if that makes sense how I said it, I've got sort of a cold thing going on right now.
You have the HIVvvvvv lol

Regardless- it'll be twice the price. That alone will seperate those who like it, and those who will get one just 'because'. There is NO logical reason for a $200k suv; other than- "because i can!" lol

Old 03-13-2012, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Seraph99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good God! The more I look at it the more horrible details i see. Are the wheels supposed to look like the headlights? And are those vents supposed to be a Flying B?? Since when are Bentley Values gaudy and in line with Mansory?