Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Spied: 2013 Range Rover Winter Testing Again

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 05:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
Well hello. It has shed some of its camouflage.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
Gilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond repute
Still undecided about the L405.

I was hoping with the introduction of the Evoque, Land Rover would go back to its roots with the L405 and produce the ultimate luxurious 4X4 that Range Rover brand truly deserves.

Guess we will just have to watch this space...

Old 02-24-2012, 03:47 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Nice find!!!

Old 02-24-2012, 03:48 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
New shot from AutoExpress:

Old 02-24-2012, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! I'm not totally digging that rear spoiler though. Hope it's optional.

Old 02-25-2012, 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Is this going to be available by years end in the US?

I hope too that they can get the host of problems under control by then as well. Hard to fathom that during BMW's ownership there were that many complaints not to mention being ranked as low by JD Power.

Old 02-26-2012, 02:40 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Front end looks gross...

Old 02-26-2012, 02:43 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by cstroked
Front end looks gross...
Really bud? I kinda thought it was looking awesome ! Very excited to see the new big gals!

Old 02-26-2012, 03:22 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by DJ
Really bud? I kinda thought it was looking awesome ! Very excited to see the new big gals!
I was stoked to see it for sure but the full size RR is kind of like the 911 of SUVs in my opinion: it has always had a great look so why mess with the formula? If it's a super sized Evoque (looks like it will be), that's going to be very unfortunate for the brand in my opinion.

Old 02-26-2012, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^Now that I think of it, it kind of looks like a Grand Sidekick/Escudo/Vitara.

Quick Reply: Spied: 2013 Range Rover Winter Testing Again