Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Converting a 2003 Range Rover to 2010 look

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 09:42 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
Great Transformation! The Comfort Seats that where up to 06 which came from BMW are better than the new ones...

Old 06-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
GREAT and seamless transformation, well done!
good thing it came in the correct colour from the start

Old 06-26-2011, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dox
2011 Range Rover's all have black logo's.
I did not realize this. It must have been for the refresh, 2010, that they switched the badging. I know prior to that, HSE had green and SC had black. Thanks for the update.

Old 06-26-2011, 04:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Fantastic transformation, do you mind PMing me what the conversion cost with labour?
Someone else PM'd me about the cost as well. I'll dig out the invoices and post up as much info as I can in the next few days as I'm sure others are interested.

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Just change the side grilles to the new S/C grilles and paint the side mirrors, amazing transformation.
I'm not a fan of the SC grilles. I prefer the triple vent style of the 2010 models, which is why i got them instead.

I did consider having the mirrors painted whilst it was in the workshop, but I decided that it would look a little odd.

Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Btw- my personal preference is to not put the black LR badges on the non-SC cars. IMO it's like putting a turbo badge on your c2. Although it is so subtle I doubt people realize that the SC cars get black LR ovals and non-SC cars get green ones.
Originally Posted by Dox
2011 Range Rover's all have black logo's.
Yep, they are from the 2011 model year cars.

Old 06-26-2011, 09:51 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Any plans of exhaust tips like the S/C model ?

Old 06-26-2011, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Any plans of exhaust tips like the S/C model ?
Just spent £3000 on a new gearbox for it, so it will be a while before I consider doing anything else to it.

Must say, it's probably the best all round vehicle I've ever had. Great for long journeys, loads of cargo space, can sit in the back with a big video camera. Only downside is the fuel consumption, although it does have an LPG conversion which is currently disconnected.