Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

RR Phantom Coupe, Exterior and Interior

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
Cool video, never really appreciated this car but you can really see the quality - Love the head lights most.

Old 03-13-2011, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
Nice little video MM. I like this car a lot, very boss like. I like the way you refer to this car by using the word majestic! That's probably the perfect word to describe a vehicle like this. I love the front, the headlights, red interior....damn near everything about this car!

Old 03-13-2011, 04:12 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by frshcoupe
Nice little video MM. I like this car a lot, very boss like. I like the way you refer to this car by using the word majestic! That's probably the perfect word to describe a vehicle like this. I love the front, the headlights, red interior....damn near everything about this car!
Thank you, the red interior is nice and not too loud. Its in between being Bordeaux red and "Ferrari Red" so its not too extreme.

I saw a silver one with a brighter red interior it looked good as well.

The headlights and the grille, all of these small details make it feel very magical at night when you unlock the car.

Old 03-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great with the White/Red combo. The LED lights I'm in love with. Enjoy! Curious as to why no fiber optics though?

Old 03-13-2011, 04:27 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slord
Looks great with the White/Red combo. The LED lights I'm in love with. Enjoy! Curious as to why no fiber optics though?
We got this car when it was just in production, had it transported by plane to Kuwait and got it registered 5 days after it went out of the production line.

We didn't want to wait four months for a new order, we got a better deal since the car was ordered for inventory and it had nice options and wasn't reserved for anyone.

Old 03-13-2011, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet little video. I wish more people would do this with their cars. Pictures only show so much - but these "real world" videos really make you feel like you are in the car. Awesome idea Mo!

So whos car is this? Who drives it?

Old 03-13-2011, 04:35 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Sweet little video. I wish more people would do this with their cars. Pictures only show so much - but these "real world" videos really make you feel like you are in the car. Awesome idea Mo!

So whos car is this? Who drives it?
It's my parents car and it's driven mostly on the weekends, I've driven it a couple of times and it drives very nice for a large car and honestly its not hard parking it.

Though I do get many stares on the road, I was occupying the left lane once and there was a Police car that moved to the right lane so I can pass.

Old 03-13-2011, 04:44 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
enjoy it in the best of health

Here is my RR DH with The illuminated Spirit of Ecstasy

Attached Images  
Old 03-13-2011, 04:48 PM
AMGFanatic
^ I would of ordered that If I had the opportunity and the lines on the sides.

Old 03-27-2011, 02:39 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Vekto911 will become famous soon enoughVekto911 will become famous soon enoughVekto911 will become famous soon enoughVekto911 will become famous soon enoughVekto911 will become famous soon enoughVekto911 will become famous soon enoughVekto911 will become famous soon enoughVekto911 will become famous soon enough
Beautiful car Mo. Mashala. Tempting. Let's see after Gumball.

Quick Reply: RR Phantom Coupe, Exterior and Interior