Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Why shouldn't I buy a Bentley Arnage?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sean
Why not? I can't see how a heavy-arse pushrod 6.75 would be better than a BMW 4.4.
Because it is the Bentley 6.75 V8. That's why it's better.

Old 05-19-2010, 04:57 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Not really gone as far as looking at specific years. (I was hoping you guise could tell me) I've just noticed that a sick car is really affordable, and that's as far as I've got with that . .

The only negative aspect I can think of, without really knowing anything about the car, is that you can never drive it anywhere without wearing a black suit. And that would get really annoying after a while.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:03 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
If your going to get one get the Arange T in dark gray with tan interior.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mbolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe this link can help you out?

Sorry, wrong thread...

Old 05-19-2010, 05:07 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
do you want the mk1 (early) or mk2 (late)? lots of "special" editions to comb through as well. just start shopping around and see whats available to you. i have even seen some mk1's with the updated mk2 front end as the rears stay the same. the simpler versions will likely be the most trouble free, go drive some and see what you like.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
The only negative aspect I can think of, without really knowing anything about the car, is that you can never drive it anywhere without wearing a black suit. And that would get really annoying after a while.
Oh no. Just sit in one. Do it.
They way you sit in an Arnage is unlike any plebeian car. It's the most dignified way of sitting in a car I've even witnessed. I could swear peasants were on their knees bowing to me when I gracefully moved towards the seat. I threw them a couple 100$ bills, watched them fight for it and asked one of the lower class people to fill up my tank with gold. Then I laughed, replaced my monocle and top hat and went to the Polo club.
That's how you feel when you sit in an Arnage. I'd get one just to sit in it. I wouldn't even care about driving anywhere.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mbolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond repute
The main advantage with driving a Bentley is that it makes it perfectly legal for you to shoot poorer people from inside the cabin. Think of it as a Euro equivalent of the US trespasser/porch legislation.

Buy one. You'll never regret it.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:41 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO at the last couple of posts.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mbolo
The main advantage with driving a Bentley is that it makes it perfectly legal for you to shoot poorer people from inside the cabin. Think of it as a Euro equivalent of the US trespasser/porch legislation.

Buy one. You'll never regret it.
Arnage,Carnage, whatever

Old 05-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
do it, there such a beauty ride

Quick Reply: Why shouldn't I buy a Bentley Arnage?