Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

ECU Upgrade to 2005 Bentley Continental GT

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
TSER2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
ECU Upgrade to 2005 Bentley Continental GT

Hello all,

I have a 2005 Continental GT and was reading about ECU tuning upgrades. I see that there is one out there from GIAC, that supposedly gives 100HP gain. Some state that there was transmission shifting issues after the upgrade, and that the car needs a TCU upgrade after the ECU ugprade to correct issues. Did anyone perform any ECU upgrades, and if so, what do you recommend? I was hoping to learn from others who have done some tuning to their ECU's. BTW, I live in the Chicago area.

Thanks a bunch...

Old 04-19-2009, 09:37 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Deezy79 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a 2007 GTC and had the ECU done by Justin at Rennsport-one . I have not had any problems with my Trans at all . I got 100hp and 120 LB T . Justin also give's a 45 days for you to try it and if you don't like it he gives all you money back . I bet you will love it I do.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:39 AM
Former Sponsor
Joey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant future
Fabspeed had the opportunity to do an install on this stunning GT-->

Power is up 100WHP and the torque.....well let's just say...CLICK HERE
The car was supposed to be featured in ML&E and will now be featured in this summer's edition of Luxury Auto Direct. We installed our 3.0" exhaust system which includes the downpipes and secondary catbypass H-Pipe with PES custom ECU upgrade.

More pictures for you to enjoy

Old 04-22-2009, 10:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
How much is the ECU upgrade to get an extra 100HP? That is a ton! Why would you not do that lol

Old 04-22-2009, 11:15 AM
Former Sponsor
Joey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant future
$3,695 for the ECU Upgrade.

Listen to this Z06 we modified about a year ago--> Fabspeed Z06