Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

Finally flew my new aircraft...

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Wow!! Cool stuff. Be safe.

Old 05-30-2012, 07:23 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
VERY cool!!!

Old 05-30-2012, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks. Got a cool exit sequence from a 4-way wingsuit jump.

Attached Images    
Old 05-30-2012, 10:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
That is crazy dude!

Looks like a lot of fun though

Old 05-30-2012, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
That is wild dude - be careful!!!
Says the guy who enjoyed getting shot at!

Old 06-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that looks like so much fun. This may sound dumb, but coming from a guy who only wore a 'chute with the intention of never having to use it (hopefully), here goes...

If your main and standby chutes fail, and you're wing suited, I'd assume you're in a better situation than non-wing suit... can you slow your descent/flare before touchdown enough to survive the drop?

Old 06-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Jealous! A dream of mine to do this. Start small I guess.

Old 06-07-2012, 06:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Jetpilot718
If your main and standby chutes fail, and you're wing suited, I'd assume you're in a better situation than non-wing suit... can you slow your descent/flare before touchdown enough to survive the drop?
Even a planning landing without chute needs a huge amount of boxes for cushioning. Not something I'd fancy doing!!

Old 06-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jetpilot718
Without boxes (or something similar,) no.

My slowest in my suit is about 38mph downward. That's probably not survivable. If I had a bigger suit I could slow down to the low 30s. Still, not going to live through that.

Old 06-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by diskreet
Without boxes (or something similar,) no.

My slowest in my suit is about 38mph downward. That's probably not survivable. If I had a bigger suit I could slow down to the low 30s. Still, not going to live through that.
We need to figure out how to solve this problem.

The vid above is impressive, but I still consider it cheating since in real life emergency scenarios (where your main and backup chutes fail) you won't have a pile of spongy boxes to save you.

Quick Reply: Finally flew my new aircraft...