Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

BBJ Interiors Amazing way to fly!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010 | 02:18 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
nice. I have some that are carzy as well

Old 09-08-2010 | 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
those are just amazing, I want that 787.

Old 09-08-2010 | 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
nice. I have some that are carzy as well
you tease!

Old 09-08-2010 | 05:45 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
That's absolutely amazing. Can't even imagine flying in that environment.

Old 09-08-2010 | 05:47 PM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
The dreamliner is just incredible. Anyone flying with a Picasso in their jet has got some serious F U money. I cannot imagine the price of one of those jets, but I assume there is a reason you don't see many flying around.

Old 09-08-2010 | 06:13 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Those are some amazing interiors...It would be hard to go home after being in one of those.

Old 09-08-2010 | 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Ara
That's absolutely amazing. Can't even imagine flying in that environment.
Seriously, you would need to be up in the air for 8-10 hours just to take full advantage of the amenities !! Would be great to have an office in Los Angeles and another in Australia that required you to commute back and forth.

Old 09-08-2010 | 11:57 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
I really need to become a billionaire.

Old 09-09-2010 | 10:20 PM
M92
Teamspeed Member
M92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!M92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!M92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!M92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!M92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!M92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!M92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!M92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!M92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!M92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!M92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I'd imagine the running costs would be incredible for owners because you are not just paying running costs like fuel and landing fees whenever you choose to use it but also a huge number of fixed costs like:

-Wages for 3-4 crew members and maintenance staff.
-Management fees (contract of full time).
-Regular training fees for these staff.

-Maintenance after every flight.
-Regular major maintenance.
-Equipment upgrades.
-Hangar space.
-Insurance.

You've also gotta pay for the times it flies empty in order to meet you, your family or clients at a different airport so I can easily see annual running costs getting up towards $5-10m if you use it regularly. Unless you charter it out that's pretty damn expensive.

Still it would be great to be able to fly all around the world and have a safe and comfortable bed and secure office and boardroom at your disposal I can definitely see the value in heads of multinationals and other well heeled people owning them.

Originally Posted by Insman
Seriously, you would need to be up in the air for 8-10 hours just to take full advantage of the amenities !! Would be great to have an office in Los Angeles and another in Australia that required you to commute back and forth.
I think the other value they offer goes beyond simple comfort and an office whilst flying. They give you the ability to fly from your office/home base to anywhere in the world. When you arrive even if the place is undeveloped and rundown you can run operations and hold meetings from within the security of the jet parked up in an airport hanger. This kind of use would of course be tax deductible and probably makes these expensive planes more accessible than what you'd first think meaning they wouldn't just be the domain of billionaires.

Last edited by M92; 09-09-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 09-10-2010 | 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
pattymcfatty76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Raz5219
Those are some beautiful planes. But honestly I'd be happy with a G5. I'm easy to please.
Hahaha same.