Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

Hawker 800xp vs. Challenger 601

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 01:54 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
See comp attached.

Attached Images
File Type: pdf
untitled.pdf (90.3 KB, 223 views)
Old 01-19-2010, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
See comp attached.

Fantastic info! Thanks!

For curiosity sake, we went to see a Falcon 50EX today. One, it's too much money. Two, it's too much plane...most of our trips are within two hours.

Marc, you're not based out of Utah by any chance, are you? I know a Marc that sells planes here...

Old 01-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Too bad the Phenom 300 only has a range of 1,971 as I really love this plane and it can be configured for 7 place seating plus pilot and co, or 8+ pilot as the plane can be flown by a single pilot I am pretty sure. I am hoping to pull the trigger on a Phenom 100 within the next few years, after I get my IFR rating and many more hours under my belt.

Last edited by Insman; 01-19-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
See comp attached.
Interesting analyisis, thanks for sharing Marc.

Old 01-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bradb1us
Fantastic info! Thanks!

For curiosity sake, we went to see a Falcon 50EX today. One, it's too much money. Two, it's too much plane...most of our trips are within two hours.

Marc, you're not based out of Utah by any chance, are you? I know a Marc that sells planes here...

A 50EX would be overkill and alot more $. No I am in Miami if you need me PM me and I will send you my details.

Old 01-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Originally Posted by insman
interesting Analyisis, Thanks For Sharing Marc.
Its A Program We Buy Yearly And You Just Change Fuel Costs As They Are Set-up And Usually Higher Then The Current Mkt.

Old 01-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
A 50EX would be overkill and alot more $. No I am in Miami if you need me PM me and I will send you my details.
Do you have any Citation Excel's on fire sale right now?

email me at bradishot@gmail.com

Last edited by bradb1us; 01-21-2010 at 12:45 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bradb1us
Do you have any Citation Excel's on fire sale right now?

email me at bradishot@gmail.com
Use coupon MarcY for a 15% off coupon at checkout, this week only.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MoeMonney You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
From my experience the Challenger is much roomier and comfortable. I could stand inside. The hawker, although not a bad plane had less room and with 7 people on board you didnt really want to move much.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Brad

A 1999 Hawker 800XP popped up today on Controller.com, no price but looks pretty nice... 1999 HAWKER 800XP Jet Aircraft For Sale At Controller.com

Quick Reply: Hawker 800xp vs. Challenger 601