Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

SU-27 "Flanker" Now Flying and For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
thats awesome!

Old 01-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
How am I just seeing this thread! That's Rockford Airport where my grandfather kept his plane for years. In fact the HQ of his business was right across the street b/c he loved being able to fly whenever he wanted. Small world and amazing plane!

In fact, I've been to Pride Aircraft (though many years ago) and at the time their collection was amazing. Its looks like they're doing pretty well