Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

Aero Albatros

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I can see my House

Old 10-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
^^ I can see my House
Oh yeah?

I usually stay in Oceanside. Super low-key and the beaches aren't crowded. I took the In-Laws down for the first time.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:17 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots. Where do you usually fly to? It's a gorgeous plane.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hernando
Great shots. Where do you usually fly to? It's a gorgeous plane.

My trips usually revolve around golf or the ocean...preferably both!

I was in Palm Springs two weekends ago (played Indian Wells and PGA West), Jackson Hole the week before that (Teton Pines Golf Club), McCall (Idaho--Blacktail Golf Club) the weekend before that.

Next week we're flying to Florida to play some golf and get some beach time in with the family. Owning a plane has definitely opened up a whole new world!

Old 10-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bradb1us

I was in Palm Springs two weekends ago (played Indian Wells and PGA West), Jackson Hole the week before that (Teton Pines Golf Club), McCall (Idaho--Blacktail Golf Club) the weekend before that.

Next week we're flying to Florida to play some golf and get some beach time in with the family. Owning a plane has definitely opened up a whole new world!
This is what I tell everyone who asks about flying. It truly does open up a whole new range of options, experiences, etc. for both your social and business life.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Gobbles
This is what I tell everyone who asks about flying. It truly does open up a whole new range of options, experiences, etc. for both your social and business life.

Very true.

The other day I flew to Denver, then Las Vegas (both business), and back in time to have dinner with my family.

That trip would've been a 2-dayer flying commercial.

Old 10-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute

Same for my father, most of his trips have revolved around golf and/or ocean. When you are in FL I recommend flying over to the 4 seasons resort Emeral Bay in the Exumas with a golf course by Greg Norman. Or you can head to Nassau and stay at the Ocean Club, they have a great golf course there. If you have time head down to La Romana in the Dominican Republic (2hr flight) and stay at Casa De Campo where you can rent a house or stay at the resort, they have amazing golf there. Flying is really great, and really opens up a whole new world. Glad to hear that you are enjoying it. If you are in Miami, let me know.

Originally Posted by Gobbles
It's such an amazing experience, I absolutely love flying. I have already passed my written exam and I am just about to finish up with my private. I am looking forward to many many years of aviation fun.

Very true.

The other day I flew to Denver, then Las Vegas (both business), and back in time to have dinner with my family.

That trip would've been a 2-dayer flying commercial.
That's what's great about it. You can get so much more done when flying private. You can set your own schedule, no airport delays, no TSA, no 2hours lead time, no annoying flight attendants. I have been able to fly from Miami to Atlanta, ATL-Bentonville, Bentonville-New Orleans, New Orleans Miami for work. I was home in the evening, granted we left at about 7am, but still, I couldn't do that flying commercial. I think it's horrible when they lashed out at the Auto execs for flying private. It let's them get so much more done. Not to mention that they hurt the private aviation industry which employs thousands of americans.

I know a guy that has a G4 and he uses it as his office. Often flying between Bogota, Alabama, and Cartagena. He is constantly working on that thing.

Glad you are enjoying your plane.