Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

2,000-hp Lamborghini Indomable Concept to find its way into production

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 01:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
FerrariWF is an unknown quantity at this point
So someone really wants me to believe that an ugly 2013 Lotus Esprit with twice the power of a Veyron is going to be produced by some random company?? Yeah.. guarantee this is not going to happen. Not to mention 0-60 in 2.5 and 1/4mile in 9.5 in a car that weighs 3,000 lbs and has 2000hp, that is WAY too slow.

Old 05-14-2011, 02:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by chrisc88
I hope they are low-balling those numbers because for an xtra 1000HP you would think you would get more than 15mph top speed.
Actually, that sounds about right. at 250mph going through the air is like swimming through VERY thick molasses, it's almost solid. And it's so much force I doubt the front end of this could even handle it, it's clearly not properly aerodynamically designed for those speeds. Right off the bat shows me this is a car with no engineering and a big blown engine. Fit and finish will probably be equally horrible.

Why can't we build anything properly

I say this will be crap.

Old 05-14-2011, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
I've been following this for some time. . . The guys working on this are car guys that help build f-22's, blackhawks, and other stealthy sh*t within the compounds of Boeing and Lockhead. I'm sure they will do America justice.

Old 05-14-2011, 07:17 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Aristotle is on a distinguished roadAristotle is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by zbaums
The guys working on this are car guys that help build f-22's
*Crosses International Date Line, stops working*