Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

2,000-hp Lamborghini Indomable Concept to find its way into production

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2011 | 02:25 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
Looks top heavy and tall to me for some reason?

Old 05-12-2011 | 03:10 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt
Looks top heavy and tall to me for some reason?
The air ducts under the headlights make it look tall

Old 05-12-2011 | 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Just underground a lambo and be done with it...

Old 05-12-2011 | 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
I love these virtual concepts. No substance, no execution, no car. Make it, then brag about it. Otherwise, pathetic.

Old 05-13-2011 | 03:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Aristotle is on a distinguished roadAristotle is on a distinguished road
This is never going to be built. Like TranStar, they make huge bs claims before they even have a prototype car running, and I doubt they will ever get that far.

Oh and take a look at their website, it's hilarious:
The Most Powerful Production Car | Hypercar sales Abington, Pennsylvania | Mostro Di-potenza | 215 Racing Incorporated Abington, Pennsylvania

Old 05-13-2011 | 07:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Over designed, ugly POS.

Old 05-13-2011 | 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JLMIAMI is an unknown quantity at this point
stopped reading the second i read GM

Old 05-13-2011 | 02:57 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Chris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JonA85
I like the lines, but they could have made it a little better.
I most definitely see inspiration from a Gallardo, but it looks overall like a generic front end to say the least, I think that is the first and foremost thing that would have to change.

Old 05-13-2011 | 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished roadTheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished roadTheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished roadTheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished roadTheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished roadTheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Aristotle
This is never going to be built. Like TranStar, they make huge bs claims before they even have a prototype car running, and I doubt they will ever get that far.

Oh and take a look at their website, it's hilarious:
The Most Powerful Production Car | Hypercar sales Abington, Pennsylvania | Mostro Di-potenza | 215 Racing Incorporated Abington, Pennsylvania
lol.....these vaporware car companies always seem to have the most horrible websites.

its like they dont even TRY to be taken seriously at all.

Old 05-13-2011 | 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the rough
This is so lame, I merely read forums, I only post when people just don't get it.

Quick Reply: 2,000-hp Lamborghini Indomable Concept to find its way into production