Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
it's the lamboghini lobster!

Old 06-20-2013, 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hong-Gi
Looking forward to hearing your news
Originally Posted by lambocars
suspense is killing me

Sorry business is quite busy, I will try tomorrow......

Old 06-20-2013, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
It's Okay..

Old 06-21-2013, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
G-man1 is an unknown quantity at this point
sooooo?

Old 06-21-2013, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
Name:  image_zps68987fff.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  58.9 KB

Name:  new_gallardo_lp600_labels_zps331f47d2.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  45.0 KB

Name:  new_gallardo_lp650_zps58809888.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  32.3 KB

Old 06-22-2013, 04:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I hope it looks like the pic of the orange car,nice lines and the shape sits well, all the other snaps/shapes look awkward

Old 06-22-2013, 04:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Gallardo successor prediction

* Internal codename: LP724

* Name: Huracan LP630, pure "speculation". Only few people really knows.
But in my opinion Huracan is a pretty cool name for a Lamborghini, and not to forget that Huracan was THE bull of the century.

* Launch: 2014 Geneva Motor Show, I am not sure it will make for the Frankfurt Show.

* Presentation: VIP invitation to see / preview the Gallardo successor. That is a secret for now. I got an unofficial invitation some days ago.

* Wheelbase: 2.600 mm ( + 40 mm )

* Overall lenght: around 4.500 mm ( + 16 mm )

* Overall width: 1.900 mm ( - )

* Overall height: 1.165 mm ( -)

* Engine: NA V10. They have been working with this for quite some time and also a V8 possibly with TT and / or hybrid / KERS ( the latter is not confirmed) I don't care which they will offer. It is going to be a bomb no matter what.

* Gearbox: The new seven-speed dual-clutch from the R8 V10 Plus. I for one first heard that they would use ISR like in the Aventador.

* Dry weight: 1.450 - 1.480 kg

* Engine output: 630 HP if V8 - 610-620 HP with V10

* Acceleration 0 -100 km/h: 3.2 sec

* Top speed: 330 - 335 KM/H

* Price: up around 7%

* Dealer demo cars: April / May 2014

* Worldwide first deliveries: June /July ( if any delay.... in September after the factory holidays as a MY15)

Winkelmann "in action"

Attached Images  
Old 06-22-2013, 06:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Gallardo successor prediction

* Internal codename: LP724

* Name: Huracan LP630, pure "speculation". Only few people really knows.
But in my opinion Huracan is a pretty cool name for a Lamborghini, and not to forget that Huracan was THE bull of the century.

* Launch: 2014 Geneva Motor Show, I am not sure it will make for the Frankfurt Show.

* Presentation: VIP invitation to see / preview the Gallardo successor. That is a secret for now. I got an unofficial invitation some days ago.

* Wheelbase: 2.600 mm ( + 40 mm )

* Overall lenght: around 4.500 mm ( + 16 mm )

* Overall width: 1.900 mm ( - )

* Overall height: 1.165 mm ( -)

* Engine: NA V10. They have been working with this for quite some time and also a V8 possibly with TT and / or hybrid / KERS ( the latter is not confirmed) I don't care which they will offer. It is going to be a bomb no matter what.

* Gearbox: The new seven-speed dual-clutch from the R8 V10 Plus. I for one first heard that they would use ISR like in the Aventador.

* Dry weight: 1.450 - 1.480 kg

* Engine output: 630 HP if V8 - 610-620 HP with V10

* Acceleration 0 -100 km/h: 3.2 sec

* Top speed: 330 - 335 KM/H

* Price: up around 7%

* Dealer demo cars: April / May 2014

* Worldwide first deliveries: June /July ( if any delay.... in September after the factory holidays as a MY15)

Winkelmann "in action"
Thank you!

I thought the name would be a 'Huracan', and I'm right
Because I saw the new registration of name trademark when Urus was released.

Hooah, still good with N/A V10.
Still Lamborghini!

Old 06-22-2013, 06:24 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished roadDebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished road
The gearbox from the Audi R8 plus ? Sounds good !!!

Old 06-22-2013, 08:24 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
As usually my friend Monaco Bodyguard steals all the show here with the latest and always perfectly accurate information about all things Lamborghini.

All stats are similar to what I keep hearing, I can only add that main transmission for the moment really is Audi's DCT, may be they'll adopt the ISR for hardcore, lower weight versions, but not for the base car for sure.

Frankfurt will continue the 50th theme and new G launch is hugely unlikely, while Geneva seems to be right spot and perfect timing, waiting for few buds of mine getting invitations to VIP launch event.

Speaking about the engine, I for one bet on the NA V10 as well, but the talks about forced induction V8 with hybrid or KERS system are circulating around for quite a long time.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread