Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

No more Lambo's for me

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 07:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
No more Lambo's for me

Just got word from my dealer that the local price for the Aventador is $787,000USD before options. They are also adding ANOTHER 5%-25% luxury vehicle tax next month. I love my country...

I think I need to buy a house in France and collect cars there

Old 03-08-2011, 07:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What, even 50k more than here.. That's nuts!

Old 03-08-2011, 07:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
Just got word from my dealer that the local price for the Aventador is $787,000USD before options. They are also adding ANOTHER 5%-25% luxury vehicle tax next month. I love my country...

I think I need to buy a house in France and collect cars there

Stop crying and just be happy that you don't live in Denmark....

I paid almost $1.200.000 USD for my Murcielago... and I am just a POOR
bodyguard....YOU are rich

I would be happy though if you bought a house nearby Monaco my friend...

Old 03-08-2011, 07:20 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Dont get an Aventador you've got a Murcielago, get something like the Huayra Pagani or a Veyron.

Do get a car and keep it stored in Europe for vacation, I know you frequently pass the south of france right ?

What I hate about having cars abroad is to find that the battery has died, do the insurance again and check tyres, service and etc. Its a hassle but its worth it if your getting a Supercar instead of a C320 in my case lol

Last edited by MeanMachine; 03-08-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Good decision, now you have it clear buy a Pagani.
I think a house in France would be what you need, i mean you pay more in taxes than the actual price of the car...

Old 03-08-2011, 07:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Stop crying and just be happy that you don't live in Denmark....

I paid almost $1.200.000 USD for my Murcielago... and I am just a POOR
bodyguard....YOU are rich

I would be happy though if you bought a house nearby Monaco my friend...
I suppose, we're not too far off at this rate After the tax It would be just under a million US dollars before options.

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Dont get an Aventador you've got a Murcielago, get something like the Huayra Pagani or a Veyron.

Do get a car and keep it stored in Europe for vacation, I know you frequently pass the south of france right ?

What I hate about having cars abroad is to find that the battery has died, do the insurance again and check tyres, service and etc. Its a hassle but its worth it if your getting a Supercar instead of a C320 in my case lol
Yes, visit between St Tropez, Caines and Monaco quite frequently.

Originally Posted by Alex12de
Good decision, now you have it clear buy a Pagani.
I think a house in France would be what you need, i mean you pay more in taxes than the actual price of the car...
I'm actually leaning toward the new Agera By the time I'm in the market for one. I don't want a used one nor do I want to pay the premium now that it's out of production. The Huayra is aesthetically unpleasing for me.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:41 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
I suppose, we're not too far off at this rate After the tax It would be just under a million US dollars before options.

Yes, visit between St Tropez, Caines and Monaco quite frequently.

I'm actually leaning toward the new Agera By the time I'm in the market for one. I don't want a used one nor do I want to pay the premium now that it's out of production. The Huayra is aesthetically unpleasing for me.
Nice, good locations. Get something more low key, alongside the "hypercar".

Old 03-08-2011, 07:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Mike, what is this "tax" you talk about??

Old 03-08-2011, 07:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Mike, what is this "tax" you talk about??
I think it is some sort of luxery tax. That is what they call it in Denmark, 180 %.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:47 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Yes I agree with Mo, don't get an Aventador. You already got a LP640.

If you want another Lambo, I'd say get rid of your LP640 and go for a 670SV. Much more exclusive and it's the last one of the breed. And the engine just sounds so gooooooooooooooood

A K'egg wouldn't be to shabby either I guess, but what do I know. Just an opinion from an enthusiast, who can't afford his own supercar.......yet

Quick Reply: No more Lambo's for me