Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Epic WTF: Man hacks up new Lamborghini and turns it into a Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mattjs33
Obviously someone with the money to do this had enough money to buy another Gallardo. I can't fathom the amount of work to make this happen, because it does look nearly like a normal Mustang.

There were 14,000 Gallardos built. This is unique. It won't get a second glance from those who don't know, but will get more admiration/scorn than a Gallardo from those who do. It's so completely nuts that I can't help but like it.
Technically you can not call this a Gallardo, unique or not. Dont care if you can afford a pagani, any perfect with a ounce of dignity and respect would do this.

Old 02-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
Technically you can not call this a Gallardo, unique or not. Dont care if you can afford a pagani, any perfect with a ounce of dignity and respect would do this.
I didn't call it a Gallardo, although I would because technically (and legally) it actually still is. There are plenty of stock Gallardos left in the world. It's not like he chopped and channeled a Bugatti Royale.

What's it matter? It's his car and he can do with it what he wants. If you think it's stupid and pointless then go ahead and say so, you're free to have your opinion. But exactly whose dignity and respect has he offended?

Old 02-04-2014, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Thats right am free to have my opinion and as do you.