Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Valentino Balboni + Teamspeed Lamborghini Miami 670-4 SV = Epic

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2012 | 06:37 PM
DJ
|
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Valentino Balboni + Teamspeed Lamborghini Miami 670-4 SV = Epic

Huge thanks to Blake for sending me this teaser shot of our coverage from the inaugural Exotics & Espresso event the other day! We can't thank Mr. Balboni enough for attending, and of course my dear friend Brett of Lamborghini Miami for making it all happen. Stay tuned for full coverage in the next few days!

Name:  ValentinoTeamspeedPrestige.jpg
Views: 11537
Size:  267.4 KB
Valentino Balboni

Name:  BrettValentinoPhoto.jpg
Views: 5842
Size:  281.9 KB
Valentino Balboni & Brett David, Principal of Prestige Imports - Lamborghini Miami

Old 02-12-2012 | 06:47 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool of Valentino Balboni to attend the event. 670-4 SV looks sick in red.

Old 02-12-2012 | 06:52 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome! Great pics, unreal SV.

Old 02-12-2012 | 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
very cool

Old 02-12-2012 | 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Goofy is an unknown quantity at this point
When I was there I tried to tell my friend that he was Valentino Balboni but my friend told me it wasn't. I wish I got an autograph. Great event by the way. The orange gallardo that was there was insanely loud.

Old 02-12-2012 | 07:07 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
If I ever meet him I wouldn't ask for a autograph, I'd ask for quick spin in a demo car.

Old 02-12-2012 | 07:29 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I would love to go out for a spin with Balboni, especially in that SV.

Old 02-12-2012 | 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I got to meet him in St Louis a fee years ago ms he was signing tons of autographs, I got one on a glossy balboni brochure lp560. He was the nicest guy and thanked me and others for talking to him. Genuinely nice guy

Old 02-12-2012 | 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Second time I have met Mr. Balboni and he is truly one of the nicest people to talk to. A class act. Can't wait to share more photos from the meet! Thanks Brett for putting on another great show. It was great seeing you down here again DJ, gotta make another trip back down soon!

Old 02-12-2012 | 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice. Cant wait to see more pics.

Quick Reply: Valentino Balboni + Teamspeed Lamborghini Miami 670-4 SV = Epic