Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2014, 03:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Lamborghini S.p.A - More Huracán Official Pictures

Attached Images   
Old 01-10-2014, 06:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
No worries my friend, GREAT that you post info. Do post more.

But try to look at my post #60 and especially my Attached Images (page 6) then you will understand why I asked.

I do also hope that you are better now? I wish you all the best.
Just saw your #60 post and you're right. My bad. I have also read your https://teamspeed.com/forums/travel-...ra-thread.html and i have to admit that you have done well for a self-made professional. Congatulations! Monaco is great and i want to visit it for the last two years now but due to professional obligations i couldn't come. Let's hope that this summer i will find some time for me to come!

BTW you had a very nice car collection!

Thank you for the interest and wishes about my health.

Regards

Last edited by St_Ex; 01-10-2014 at 06:36 AM.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
Hi Monaco Bodyguards,

Yes..fully agree - a Lambo must be a mans car ..something that Porsche doesnt really build anymore and Im slowly drifting away from them.

Anyway, thanks also for keeping the really interesting french riviera thread here..we owe you a lot for this. Likewise, youre a real "Lambo connaisseur"

Three questions for you - maybe you know the answer:

1. Does the new Lambo have electric steering or the traditional hydraulic?
2. Will there ever be a manual again?
3. Will there be a again a Superleggera? I already like the previous one very much..

A few comments on the desgin: does the car look better then the Gallardo? No I would say, does it look worse? Not either I would say..on average Lambo did a very good job I think..maybe a bit too much "aventador touch"..but I suppose in dark colours this will not matter so much. Where I think the Gallardo still looks better (especially the earlier cars)..is the back. I dont like the back so far...but once I see the car...maybe it will change.

Grand Merci

First of all, thank you for the kind words. Feed-back is very important in order to improve and keep the motivation.

1. As standard you will find an advanced Electromechanical Power Steering EPS.
But the optional Lamborghini Dynamic Steering LDS is superior. It is razor sharp.

2. There will not be a manual for a long time. And I don't understand this romanticizing about a manual.
I have that in some of my DD's, nothing special about that. But the new 7-speed dual clutch is amazing. More aggressive that the Ferrari 458, it has the Lamborghini gen.

3. Yes and I think you will see it introduced earlier than with the Gallardo and the LP 560 generations.

About the design:

When I saw the car for the first time, I thought the same as you do. But that also happened with the Aventador... which I came to love... But I do agree that the Gallardo MY 06 still looks great. And that the LP570 is the best Lambo ever... so far.

But just wait until you see some more pics, videos and one in real life. You will recognize design elements from the Sesto, the Aventador, my loved Murciélago, the Diablo and the Countach.

Danke.....

Old 01-12-2014, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
seen it........sat in it....more info after wedneday.....!!!!!

Old 01-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm trying to get into the showing at Beverly Hills.

Old 01-12-2014, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Wheels
I'm trying to get into the showing at Beverly Hills.

Why not try Brett@Prestige ?

Old 01-12-2014, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
Photo made it?
We get some more advice?

Old 01-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by goldencrust
seen it........sat in it....more info after wedneday.....!!!!!
Originally Posted by Viiiiktor
Photo made it?
We get some more advice?

Looking forward to hear your impression..... I am sure he was not trying to sneak in a camera

Last edited by MONACO BODYGUARDS™; 01-12-2014 at 04:09 PM.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Looking forward to hear your impression..... I am sure he was not trying to sneak in a camera
So he couldn't use camera, i understood.
We are waiting for wednesday.

Old 01-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
no camera.........just my personal opion!

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread