Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
don't get me wrong I love Lamborghini, the way they have kept small and exclusive under the audi umbrella, but I feel at the cost of the huracan those simple details could have been part of the interior trim, a 991 turbo is nearly half the price of a huracan and the door pulls and chrono clock are covered in leather!! I admit I'm a detail guy and regular readers on this forum no iv'e had a nightmare with Porsche finishing hence why ive jumped ship back to Lamborghini hopefully for the fit and finish I expect when I purchase a car the price of a small house!i feel they've made the car a little open for the extra's that are coming like big bucks carbon etc and the drive has been dialled in to suit all the new world markets.......they've been real clever with the options list as you pretty much need all the bits to make the car you want and in the uk that adds 30k sterling. ive ordered one and spec it in nov for spring delivery and cant wait for it to turn up!!! with an option for the superlegerra in a couple of years time. my spec at the mo.....verde mantis, black rims and calipers, black style pack, sports exhaust,glass engine cover,nero alcantara with verde stiching, mag ride, electric steering not sure??? like to drive a car without. I'm off to the factory in October so hope to see a great line of specs and colours to help confuse matters.

Old 07-05-2014, 04:06 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
in the latest generation Porsche improved a lot interior quality ( more influence by audi )
I like your actual spec, so at the end why you will not go for matte colour? Seemed to me you wanted that finish-body

Old 07-05-2014, 04:23 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
lrattner is an unknown quantity at this point
#6 on the list....should get it by December. Will drive it, experience it, and move on to another when something else comes along as i have in the past. Life is short and it's just another car...giddy yup

Old 07-05-2014, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I really wanted the matt grey, after looking into it and speaking with so many people it got a bit worrying on the looking after front, I also think after seeing a few snaps in matt paint on the huracan it sits better with the aventador and the huracan looks better in the brighter fresher shades ,it reminds me more of the sporty little brother like the muira's did! the other colour which tempts me is the giallo aton which was the Geneva press car which is on ''hurcan evo at geneva''again with black rims,but this colour is not available to 2015??? its a paler yellow more like the early lambo colours. I just hope they get these options going as I don't want to miss my early spring delivery!!! and my nov spec date is only round the corner.

Old 07-05-2014, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I am very excited for the Huracan!!!

Old 07-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute

The Huracan. By @Alex Penfold Photography

Old 07-13-2014, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
a new pic of grigio lynx has poped up on the huracan face book, with black wheels!! when are they going to release this as an option??? car looks well cool, add arancio brake calipers and arancio alcantara, black style pack and sports exhaust............lovely jubley as we would say in the uk!!!......come on lambo!!

Old 07-14-2014, 01:25 PM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by goldencrust
a new pic of grigio lynx has poped up on the huracan face book, with black wheels!! when are they going to release this as an option??? car looks well cool, add arancio brake calipers and arancio alcantara, black style pack and sports exhaust............lovely jubley as we would say in the uk!!!......come on lambo!!
nice!I agree, needs some sportier accents

Old 07-14-2014, 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ferr9000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by d3a
nice!I agree, needs some sportier accents

Amazing...the best combo I have seen so far.Thanks for share it.

High gloss black rims,sport exhaust and engine glass cover would be an option later,not yet.

Last edited by ferr9000; 07-14-2014 at 01:52 PM.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:09 PM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ferr9000
Amazing...the best combo I have seen so far.Thanks for share it.

High gloss black rims,sport exhaust and engine glass cover would be an option later,not yet.
I kinda like the original engine bonnet. Reminds me of the Miura en the 670-4 SV, although the SV uses a bit of glass...

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread