Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
also be nice to see the ceramic brakes not saying made in Germany!!

Old 05-28-2014, 07:11 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Lambo7Oaks is an unknown quantity at this point

Just received the Hurcan LP610-4 brochures. Great images and details and just need our first cars to arrive in July now.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lambo7Oaks

Just received the Hurcan LP610-4 brochures. Great images and details and just need our first cars to arrive in July now.
Very nice, hope to get mine too soon.

Old 06-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
X70AZH is an unknown quantity at this point
Just ordered my Huracan last night. Anybody else extremely restricted with interior colors?

Old 06-05-2014, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
restricted on external options, no glass engine cover due to supplier issues were told and my ongoing moan about no black wheels, also no news as yet regarding the sports exhaust options where there are 2. have to put my spec in for November so hoping all these things will be sorted by then. you can pretty much by the cheapest ford with black wheels in the uk!i know a couple of guys that are going to get there's painted else where,sorry not for me that route. also all the pics show the steering wheel stiched in the colour that is opted for which imo looks real cool,but apparently it wont come like that only with black stiching! shouldn't be marketing that way if it's not what your getting!!

Old 06-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Here in the U.S. we can get the glass engine cover but i opted not to get it. Also my dealer told me that when the sports exhaust becomes available they will put it on no charge, which is a plus. I was very unhappy with the interior choices. I wanted to do a special order full red interior (including the dash,tunnel,carpets etc.) but was told no I can't do any special orders right now. Then i asked if I could get a single tone red interior and once again was told no. So my only other option was to get the bicolor smooth leather red/black interior

Last edited by X70AZH; 06-05-2014 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
the engine cover has been pulled due to a fault I think,you can order it but will be retro fitted by the dealer later, the real loud exhaust which is on 'you tube'
is fitted at the dealers but you have to sign a disclaimer apparently due to it being so loud.....tough luck if you get pulled by the cops!! a must have imo on any lambo

Old 06-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
loud is never loud enough on a lambo

Old 06-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yep.....its on my options list. hearing a price tag of poss £6,000 or $9,000......ouch

Old 06-06-2014, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread