Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant future
Just got back from the NYC viewing of the Huracan

Shown in silver with 2 tone interior...nice car

Old 01-21-2014, 04:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Huracán VS Aventador

I can tell you right now that MANY Aventador owners are going to trade their car for the Huracán.....

Lamborghini S.p.A are being VERY conservative with the Huracán numbers in order to protect the Aventador.

Later I will post some (un)official numbers..........

Huracán VS Aventador

Soon I will post up the first performance numbers for the Huracán.....

Meanwhile another source told me that the Huracán is faster around the Nürburgring than the Aventador.......

Attached Images  
Old 01-21-2014, 05:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Huracán VS Aventador

Soon I will post up the first performance numbers for the Huracán.....

Meanwhile another source told me that the Huracán is faster around the Nürburgring than the Aventador.......

I heard that 'Nürburing' news too.

Indeed, Huracán is a real thing!

Old 01-21-2014, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
I find it hard to believe that Lamborghini will produce a car that will be faster around the ring, than their Flagship. Sure theres a power to weight ratio difference, but I still think that The Aventador is still the best around the ring in it's class.

Old 01-21-2014, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
hi guys, I would love to have one of the matt colours as the promo pics show, either in grigio titans( matt grey) or nero nemesis( matt black)I think the car looks great in these moody finishes!and I take it that's why Lamborghini are showing them. has anyone had either in there aventador and is it really that hard to look after and keep looking good. a lot of folks say stay away from it or is it a rumour .appreciate your comments cheers

Old 01-21-2014, 01:56 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder why Lambo didn't allow pics at these private showings considering the car has already been revealed?

Old 01-21-2014, 03:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
I wonder why Lambo didn't allow pics at these private showings considering the car has already been revealed?
From DoctaM3 about the Huracán private showing.

"this car is 85% done, it's not the full production version"

Check at 4:37

Maybe that's why.

Old 01-22-2014, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Wonder what exactly Lamboghini is planing to change if the Huracan is not yet production ready.

Old 01-23-2014, 03:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
I find it hard to believe that Lamborghini will produce a car that will be faster around the ring, than their Flagship. Sure theres a power to weight ratio difference, but I still think that The Aventador is still the best around the ring in it's class.

1. I understand what you are saying. But first of all, these numbers I am going to reveal is UNOFFICIAL, and that is for a reason. And so is the lap time of the Ring.

2. McLaren MP4-12C is said to be faster than the Aventador, why not the Huracán? Because I can confirm that you WILL see an updated Aventador...

Old 01-23-2014, 04:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
All this is like a well-done soap opera lol

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread