Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2014, 03:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wouldn't mind this combo

Attached Images  
Old 01-13-2014, 04:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Yum!

Attached Images  
Old 01-13-2014, 04:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet!

Old 01-13-2014, 10:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
awesome!

Old 01-13-2014, 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
love the verde mantis,i was talking to the marketing guy from the factory at our preview and sadly it seems a lot of the options that make your rendering look so cool aren't going to be available for some time!!!

Old 01-13-2014, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
This car makes me feel depressed, not because it looks bad (I love the Huracan) but because its such a pointless car for me personally. Why buy this when you are going to be buying an Aventador? Regardless, I think Lamborghini has another winner on their hands!

Old 01-14-2014, 03:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Darksider
This car makes me feel depressed, not because it looks bad (I love the Huracan) but because its such a pointless car for me personally. Why buy this when you are going to be buying an Aventador? Regardless, I think Lamborghini has another winner on their hands!
I think it was the same 'issue' with the Gallardo and Murciélago a few years ago ... a friend of mine bought a Gallardo 5.2 Spyder, after a year he decided to get a Murciélago LP640 Roadster ... but about 12 months later he trades the V12 back into a Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder.

I don't know if the comparison will work in the same way now between the Huracan and the Aventador ... but he told me the Murciélago was a lot of fun to own and drive, brutal power and amazing looks ... but still the Gallardo Spyder gave more of a go-cart feeling when driving ... nothing beat the Murciélago in a straight, but the Gallardo easily made that up on a twisty road if you get what I mean.

The driving experience was totally different ... so I guess that will be somewhat true between Aventador and Huracan too ... I would get the Huracan for my daily commute to work and have the Aventador for some weekend fun ... I wish

Old 01-14-2014, 03:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Wouldn't mind this combo

Looking really good. Thease strong bright colors suits the car so well. Going to change for a Huracán ??

Old 01-14-2014, 03:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by goldencrust
love the verde mantis,i was talking to the marketing guy from the factory at our preview and sadly it seems a lot of the options that make your rendering look so cool aren't going to be available for some time!!!

The Huracán you saw was white right ?

Old 01-14-2014, 04:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by alwin
Wait, so radio / gps display is inaccessible by the passenger? That's kinda odd!

My gf is almost always the one choosing the radio station and helping me enter gps coordinates while I drive!

I hope you know that I was only making fun with you. It was in no way my intention to offend you.

My girlfriend does also help me to enter gps coordinates from time to time.... but hell I am the one in charge of the music

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread