Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Cabrera Spy Shots Photos.

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 01:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Post Lamborghini Cabrera Spy Shots Photos.

From autoblog.com

Facebook user Marchettino (already a minor YouTube celebrity for his supercars channel) spotted the successor to the Lamborghini Gallardo throne out and about on public streets and was kind enough to snap a few photos of the machine. Word has it that a concept car precursor to the newest supercar will bow at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show this September under the Cabrera name. As you've likely already heard, the model is said to ride on the second-generation Audi R8 platform, complete with a composite aluminum and carbon fiber construction to reduce weight as much as possible. How light will will the Cabrera be? Lamborghini is reportedly shooting for a curb weight of around 3,300 pounds.

Power will likely come from a massaged version of the 5.2-liter V10 in the current Gallardo. Expect around 600 horsepower and 400 pound-feet of torque.

The vehicle in these photos looks to have abandoned some of the Gallardo's angles in favor or more organic lines, though it's possible body cladding is hiding the car's true design. Murcielago SV-style sills and side air intakes serve up quite a bit of aggression and the quad exhaust looks properly menacing as well. We can't wait to see the finished product.

Old 06-19-2013, 03:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
That's strange ... as the original photos were published on a Danish website about four weeks ago with Filippa K. as the photographer ...

And what's even better ... these aren't even those original photos. These photos were 'borrowed' from my site where I slightly processed them to look better, and I did give full credits to both the Danish website and the original photographer.

Test mule for the Gallardo successor spotted

Old 06-19-2013, 04:12 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Peabody80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol...too funny.

Old 06-19-2013, 04:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zambrano
From autoblog.com

Facebook user Marchettino (already a minor YouTube celebrity for his supercars channel) spotted the successor to the Lamborghini Gallardo throne out and about on public streets and was kind enough to snap a few photos of the machine. Word has it that a concept car precursor to the newest supercar will bow at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show this September under the Cabrera name. As you've likely already heard, the model is said to ride on the second-generation Audi R8 platform, complete with a composite aluminum and carbon fiber construction to reduce weight as much as possible. How light will will the Cabrera be? Lamborghini is reportedly shooting for a curb weight of around 3,300 pounds.

Power will likely come from a massaged version of the 5.2-liter V10 in the current Gallardo. Expect around 600 horsepower and 400 pound-feet of torque.

The vehicle in these photos looks to have abandoned some of the Gallardo's angles in favor or more organic lines, though it's possible body cladding is hiding the car's true design. Murcielago SV-style sills and side air intakes serve up quite a bit of aggression and the quad exhaust looks properly menacing as well. We can't wait to see the finished product.

Oh NO my friend Marchettino-pinoccio is full of shit! And that is very disappointing. Like Lambo cars said, pics are from a Danish site.

And for first, real Lamobo news... take a look here. They were posted here before Marchettino's.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventad...thread-22.html

And finally a picure of ........

Marchettino

Attached Images  

Last edited by MONACO BODYGUARDS™; 06-19-2013 at 04:32 AM.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Oh NO my friend Marchettino-pinoccio is full of shit! And that is very disappointing. Like Lambo cars said, pics are from a Danish site.

And for first, real Lamobo news... take a look here. They were posted here before Marchettino's.

http://s8.postimg.org/rmrg0b2qt/facebook.jpg

And finally a picure of ........

Marchettino
Are you stupid or what?

I have NEVER claimed to be the author of those pics, the pics have been sent from a friend of mine 2 days ago and since I didn't noticed any other pics of this car, I've decided to place my name and that's how MANY websites work, including TeamSpeed.

A few important websites and even a spy photographer (for privacy I'm not posting their names) have asked me the permission to use or even sell them the pics and I've always replied not to be the author, so before to put shit on my name, get your facts or send me a direct message for a clarification.

Your behaviour is disappointing, not mine.

Last edited by marchettino; 06-19-2013 at 10:48 AM.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by marchettino
Are you stupid or what?

I have NEVER claimed to be the author of those pics, the pics have been sent from a friend of mine 2 days ago and since I didn't noticed any other pics of this car, I've decided to place my name and that's how MANY websites work, including TeamSpeed.

A few important websites and even a spy photographer (for privacy I'm not posting their names) have asked me the permission to use or even sell them the pics and I've always replied not to be the author, so before to put shit on my name, get your facts or send me a direct message for a clarification.

Your behaviour is disappointing, not mine.
Marco, please..don't pay attention to these craps. And please someone who knows you and your job knows exactly what are you doing.

Just let it pass

Old 06-19-2013, 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
scuderia is an unknown quantity at this point
It looks like an SV and a Gallardo were smushed together