Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

How to supercharge an Aventador?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
hey now, since when I become the bad guy here, given I made an error concerning the types of SC available, I more of a turbo kind of guy. So if I rather get clued up on engine running Turbos, then that my business. Plus I'm allowed to give my input. I know what it takes to develop something and all the trial and errors behind it. Plus to get back the the MATTER at hand. When last have you hear of a tuning company developing a SC for a Ferrari or Lamborghini or even Porsche for that matter. I could be wrong, But I have yet to hear of one. So developing a new forced induction setup on a car that have never been attempted will take a lot of doing since you have nothing to base it one.

Now if DJ or one of the other admins make a rule stating that only car lovers that can give their opinions as long as they know it ALL then I'll hold my tongue, but till then I'll drop my 2 cents and if I'm wrong I'm wrong and I'll be the first to admit it after I do a little research.

Further more I have great respect for some of you for even attempting to improves cars like the GT3, Aventedor and a but of other out of my price range cars.
Novitec makes superchargers for Ferrari (dual centrifugals on the scud), VF Engineering makes superchargers for Porsche and also the Gallardo I think. Quick Z06 also showed one off kits for the V12. A quick google search will show you a lot more if you're interested to learn.

Please feel free to voice your opinion. We're all here to share / learn from each other. You're definitely not the "bad guy" here but you say things on the forum with such conviction that it's hard to believe such an opinionated person didn't know that there are more than 1 type of supercharger. Basic stuff that most enthusiasts should know.

Also I don't have the money to buy any exotic either so we're in the same boat

On a side note, I think we got trolled by this A Vent A Door Hyura guy

Old 06-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
Roots blower on an LP560

Official: VF-Engineering Supercharged Kit for Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4

And there have been centrifugal blowers on V12 bulls
Strangely enough I've have heard of the supercharger from Vortech, just been so long to actually have read about one, guess my mind just drew a blank. happens to the best of us. lol but
ok stand corrected. thx

Last edited by dieter.manero; 06-05-2013 at 08:16 AM.