Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Aventador gearbox fault

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012 | 12:34 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
j09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to all
In the case of mine, which is air pump failure, one can see it is comming.
Car jerks like hell when on 1st gear.
Pump that pushes clutchs to engage slowly loses its strength then suddenly it fails.
Hope they fix it later, not just replacing like mine.

Old 09-07-2012 | 03:05 AM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
Rods is on a distinguished roadRods is on a distinguished roadRods is on a distinguished roadRods is on a distinguished road
Thanks Joe, sounds very similar.
Here's hoping its just the air pump....

Old 09-07-2012 | 11:53 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Car is a toy and for 500k it is cheap feeling inside and now this, all day long 599GTO for this money. Either way best of luck on the repairs.

Old 09-07-2012 | 03:06 PM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
Rods is on a distinguished roadRods is on a distinguished roadRods is on a distinguished roadRods is on a distinguished road
All sorted,as Joe said air pump failure,apparently these will be changed on all cars.
Pick her up tomorrow

Old 09-07-2012 | 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Good to hear it wasnt anything too major, keep enjoying in the best of health!

Old 09-07-2012 | 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm not saying i'm not sorry for u but i'm not surprised this happens to a car that bangs in the gears like the aventador does...

Old 09-12-2012 | 08:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Mine was acting up like that just before I sold it last December with 1900mi on the clock. I told the new owner to check up on it at the dealer, don't know if he did or not.

Old 09-12-2012 | 01:01 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Having the same problem with ours...

Old 09-12-2012 | 01:48 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Seems common .. not good. John you are friendly w my buddy Renaud M..

Last edited by Marc; 09-12-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Old 09-12-2012 | 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hope it gets resolved quickly! That really sucks! Keep us posted.

Quick Reply: Aventador gearbox fault