Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Urus SUV Leaked Online

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2012 | 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Judging from the rendering, it doesn't look all that bad, now even though they not offical photos, but the images of what appears in the magazine, the Urus, butt ugly except for the rear. That I actually like butt he front is horrible.

Old 04-20-2012 | 03:39 PM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by D55L
Same as with Bentley SUV concept - its just a design concept to study the interest of potential customers. This is car isn't scheduled to make its way into production for at least four years in case it will make it at all.
..and they try,on purpose, to design badly so they have not to really product and can continue to think to "common core business" models...could be a solution,why not..?

if very rich people say "ok,it's not so nice but please do it" I guess we will see on the street bentley&lambo suv before 2017....they have to increase customers

Old 04-20-2012 | 03:41 PM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Tsar
Just because lambo might sell a lot of units does not make it any more attractive. Pontiac sold over 100,000 Aztecs, does that make it an attractive vehicle? No.
yes but we are talking of different products and brands,no comparison with the high-end market...different logics behind imho

Old 04-20-2012 | 04:12 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
It appears I am alone in this, but I love it. INterior not so much, but the exterior is a total win.

I agree with DJ that its an X6 competitor though.

Have they released any pricing yet?

Old 04-20-2012 | 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like dog shit.

Old 04-20-2012 | 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond repute
what,no mirrors?
quite like it actually

Old 04-20-2012 | 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
looks like a combination of cayenne and evoque on the outside. then they put a CTT engine and add aventador styling inside.

the primary market of this will be US, China and Middle East. I hope they make the suspension height adjustable so the car isn't on stilt at max v. It would be interesting how people fit in the back with that aggressive sloping roof line.

Old 04-20-2012 | 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
if it was going into production I would definitely take it over an X6 if that is the competition

Old 04-20-2012 | 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Yes, that's it - but as I even said to them at the private showing a few weeks back, this is an X6 style competitor, not a Range Rover, Cayenne, or X5M competitor as they were branding it or shall I say comparing it to in the focus group presentations.
Indeed.

And *sigh*, I mean, it's cool that they're coming out with a crazy SUV, but I'm not sure the world needed another. Nevertheless, they have history of this (at least with the LM002), so I guess it's not too far off the mark.

Let's see some Gallardo replacement details already, Lamborghini!

Old 04-20-2012 | 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
rollin_bentley is an unknown quantity at this point
at least it looked better than the Bentley SUV! Too bad it ain't a LM002! I call it an Aventador of SUVs!!

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Urus SUV Leaked Online