Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Urus SUV Leaked Online

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2012 | 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
bahahahahhahahaha LAMBO...YOU FAIL!!!

Old 04-20-2012 | 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Stefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by NGJR
Dude, relax. I'm sorry if I offended you, but have got to admit all these negative reactions are sightly exaggerated.
No worries man just venting because I will probably never get the chance to speak to anyone from Lambo directly. We all like to get our point across one way or another. Maybe it will look better in person? Who knows

Old 04-20-2012 | 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
love the forged carbon dash & door. that's about it.

Old 04-20-2012 | 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Cool, always extreme and Italian

Old 04-20-2012 | 12:22 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
I kinda like it actually. The interior is cool.

Old 04-20-2012 | 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Like the SUV or not member Amzamus is doing a great job lately!
Thamks a lot DJ!

Old 04-20-2012 | 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I like it. In my opnion, only Lamborghini can get away with something like this amongst its hypercar competitors. Not only for having done this before, but because of their branding of insane, passionate automobiles.

I was hoping for the Gallardo's V10. Wanted to see some Stage 3 UGR TT Lambo SUV's. Oh well, its already TT'd.

Old 04-20-2012 | 12:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by Stefan009
No worries man just venting because I will probably never get the chance to speak to anyone from Lambo directly. We all like to get our point across one way or another. Maybe it will look better in person? Who knows
No biggie

Personally, I understand why they're doing this, and it makes complete sense.
Sure a lot of fans will be upset but it's not like Lamborghini haven't delivered in terms of crazy all-out supercars lately.
Plus, it doesn't look that bad.

Also, after being proved wrong a few times I've learned to never judge a car based on pictures.

Old 04-20-2012 | 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Meh. Not great looking.

Old 04-20-2012 | 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think this will make it into production. Just a concept...

Originally Posted by jox
That interior looks like an AP ROO.
Good analogy, I know exactely what you mean.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Urus SUV Leaked Online