Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIDEO/PHOTO Feature: Superleggera Blancpain Edition #11/12

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 04:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
shirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really nice
VIDEO/PHOTO Feature: Superleggera Blancpain Edition #11/12

I'm really excited to share with everyone the video I produced along with a very talented production team. I've only done photography and wanted to venture out and start to produce videos to go along with my photo features.

I really wanted to show a bit of diversity for my clients that I can be a one stop shop to get everything done so hopefully you'll see a lot more videos coming from me.

Lamborghini Superleggera LP570-4 Blancpain Edition # 11 - The4Elementz.com - YouTube
HD Version Here

I also have a complete set of images for everyone too.

I have a complete gallery with all the behind the scenes pics and high res version of the video with car stats on SuperleggeraBlancpain.com

Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited by shirakiphoto; 02-17-2012 at 04:18 AM.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Great video! Wish it was a little longer

Old 02-17-2012, 08:41 AM
Former Sponsor
Brett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond repute
This is poster worthy!

Old 02-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice.

Old 02-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing! very well done.

Old 02-20-2012, 12:29 PM
Former Sponsor
Brandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-26-2012, 09:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm looking to buy one of this here in Sweden but nothing yet....