Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Aventador or 458

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Welcome to TS Kato. Understand that every once in a while, we get new members here claiming to have, or just about to purchase, neither of which ends up being true. I'm sure that's not the case with you.

Both cars are fantastic, feature the latest technology, are within microseconds of each other performance wise, but bottom line which one moves you? having owned a Murcielago myself I can tell you that there's something special about the Lamborghini that at the time I did not find in the Ferrari. That could change with todays cars however...

Regardless, it's a great position to be in and I for one look forward to seeing what you decide to buy. Cheers!
Thanks Red. I'm not one of those who "claim". I'm a grown man, and i don't have that kind of time for such childishness. I buy cars if i like them. I'm here to share (with real petrolheads), knowledge/info and passion for the toys we sincerely cherrish. That being said, i do understand your point.
I will certainly post pictures.
I appreciate your contribution.

Last edited by kato25; 01-02-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kato25
Thanks Red. I'm not one of those who "claim". I'm a grown man, and i don't have that kind of time for such childishness. I buy cars if i like them. I'm here to share (with real petrolheads), knowledge/info and passion for the toys we sincerely cherrish. That being said, i do understand your point.
I will certainly post pictures.
I appreciate your contribution.
Post up your collection or GTFO

(take this in good nature, and jokingly.)

Old 01-02-2012, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
A Vent. A Door.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Aventador.

458 is hideous.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
lambo.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
The lambo is in another league looks and performance wise.

Old 01-02-2012, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wait for the next 599.

Old 01-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Aventador hands down... :notworthy:

Old 01-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think it's too early to tell the tale of how the new lambo will fair. Here in the uk 458's are going for under list now and I hear if you are in the preferred list of Ferrari customers there a deals to be done on new cars - not that Ferrari are advertising this point. I think we will see cars in the £150k area this year on the Ferrari. Lambos in the uk are going for overs so plus £300k however first deliveries were only a few weeks ago here. % wise I think the lambo will hold up better. Either way the market is bad globally par a few, and all cars are struggling. You are hard pressed to find an expensive car to hold good value for 32 month IMHO.

Old 01-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
! What ever choice you make will be the right one! I'd lean towards the lambo! But that's me. Where is your location in the great white?

Quick Reply: Aventador or 458