Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Went to see the Aventador...

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
Went to see the Aventador...

i dont post here much because i dont and never owned a lambo.
thought about it before but always bought a ferrari after i came out of a lambo dealer, i always thought ferraris had more to offer for the money.
well, i made a big mistake to see the first one here, it was an awesome white example with black rims, it has so many crests and edges along the lines of the body i thought it was a real art sculpture. The exterior especially with the driving LEDs on is really breathe taking, the huge air intakes on the sides can fit a big fridge in them and its the single best feature and most noticable thing of this car. The roof is also not flat like any other car and has the signature angled edges and crests. It is all in all a very unique and special good looking car.

on the other hand the all black interior with no contrast stiching looks a bit boring, luckily the TFT screens and center controls are hi tech looking, but one really need a bi color interior with bright contrast colors to make the interior interesting. the seats look normal and not sporty but im guessing an SV like seat and four point belts would make it perfect.

im ready to put down a deposit when after i put some options together and without going too crazy, the price was a cool million US here!!! Our prices are generally double that of the states due to import taxes, but locally this is like 140k more than a GTO, 350k more than my 458, 340k than my 599 ........ u know what im getting at.

the car itself is very good looking and im sure its fast and handles well.
if i dont get one, there is only one reason ............ money.

Old 08-31-2011, 12:51 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
you say that as if this is a lambo board

Old 08-31-2011, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
i really like it, but i dont know which i would rather have, almost 2 CGTs or one aventador.
and thats local pricing.

Originally Posted by IIVVX
you say that as if this is a lambo board

Old 08-31-2011, 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
wish u get one soon. really want to hear ur impression on it.

my prediction though, u'll think it's too big & heavy. probably won't like it for ur driving need.

Old 08-31-2011, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yea, i really need a lambo. i promise i make it the fastest car in the moutains
but u know im poor, so im sad.

Originally Posted by 20C4S
wish u get one soon. really want to hear ur impression on it.

my prediction though, u'll think it's too big & heavy. probably won't like it for ur driving need.

Old 08-31-2011, 01:14 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't you been educated about the "boo-hoo I am so poor" bullshit talk?
Dude, you own more than one Ferrari and a freakin CGT...you are far away from being poor.

Seriously, you come off as somebody who never lifted a finger in his enitre life.

Pathetic.

Old 08-31-2011, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I don't think he owns a CGT, but rather tried to say than ONE Aventador is the same price as TWO CGTs, in Taiwan. I might be wrong, though lol. That being said, I do agree with your post = that kind of talk is... misplaced.

Anyways. If you want a Lambo so bad, try the Murcielago first before going for the Aventador. If I'm not mistaken, all the orders for the car are booked until late 2012 AT LEAST. So you won't be receiving it for a while. Plus, Murcielago is cheaper I guess, and a beautiful "first Lambo" you'll definitely enjoy.

Old 08-31-2011, 05:30 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
He has a CGT. Check his older threads.

Old 08-31-2011, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Oops, my bad... I guess I was just trying to cut him some slack lol ^^
Regardless, I will maintain my Murcielago > Aventador statement, considering it's the better option for the moment, IMO.

Old 09-01-2011, 01:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
show us some pics pls...

Quick Reply: Went to see the Aventador...