Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Entry/used Gallardo help

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jayutmb is an unknown quantity at this point
Entry/used Gallardo help

Hi guys, I am thinking hard about turning my S5 into my daily driver and getting a used Gallardo.. Any advise on what I should pay for 2004-2006? And what to look for, as this will be my first "super car" Thanks

Old 08-19-2011, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
get the newest, lowest mile one you can afford!

Old 08-19-2011, 01:45 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Jay welcomed to the TEAM! Best of luck in your search and I'm sure members and our dealer partners will jump in shortly to assist. Let us know when you get it and we can send you one of these for the rear plate

Old 08-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
I recommend you try and go for an 06 or newer G. There were many changes made to the car starting with the 06 model year that make it worth it.

That said, so long as an 04 or 05 G has the newer clutch version (version E, I believe) and the most recent software update for e.gear you should be fine, so long as you get a proper PPI.

The 04 and 05 years didn't get the front lift, shorter gears, revised exhaust, and a few other small changes that I can't recall atm.

Old 08-19-2011, 01:55 PM
Former Sponsor
Brandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jayutmb
Hi guys, I am thinking hard about turning my S5 into my daily driver and getting a used Gallardo.. Any advise on what I should pay for 2004-2006? And what to look for, as this will be my first "super car" Thanks
Hi Jay!! Welcome to the Team! This is the best place to be!

I'd be happy to help you with your transition and answer any questions you might have. We are the number one Audi dealership in the country and one of the top performing Lamborghini dealerships. Feel free to contact me at brandi@prestigeimports.com or (305)947-1000