Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Amzamus
Scissor doors are reserved only for the V12 models.

Thank god for that. Wouldn't buy one if it had those stupid look at me doors.

Old 09-29-2013, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
so you are now then, look forward to your pics! mine for September 2014 if its out there!!!

Old 09-29-2013, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I heard there was a delay, got a friend who was August..
I am going to wait until I have seen it. Never liked lambos before, not my style, but the specs if true speak for themselves.

Old 09-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I want more photos

Old 09-30-2013, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
the interior looks "futuristic".

Old 10-01-2013, 10:23 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
It looks like a Lambo.

Old 10-02-2013, 01:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
shnxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by woppum
Thank god for that. Wouldn't buy one if it had those stupid look at me doors.
U must be a true gentleman with a lot of supercars.
But for those plebians among us looking out for their first and only supercar, the showoff doors are kind of interesting

Old 10-02-2013, 08:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Only have a 458 , I'm no prince - but like to use my cars and I would just feel very embarrassed getting out of any car with them. I always assumed that's why the gallardo didn't have them, to make the car more wide appeal and usable.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
Only have a 458 , I'm no prince - but like to use my cars and I would just feel very embarrassed getting out of any car with them. I always assumed that's why the gallardo didn't have them, to make the car more wide appeal and usable.
I defiantly understand the showiness of them. But I think they are awesome and I think most people do. I believe they didn't put them on the Gallardo to keep them unique and special to the flagship V12 car.

And I always love this picture....lol

Attached Images  
Old 10-02-2013, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
New Video!

I still do not understand, be measured in the same platform as the Audi R8's.
From this type Gallardo has sold 13,000 pieces.
I did not want to use a separate frame?
I'll be curious final specification.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread