Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

LP670-4SV transformation begins!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 04:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
at first i thought it wuold be a weird combo, but ^ that pic looks so good! looknig forward to the ending result roy.

Old 05-20-2011, 06:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ogaleicrum
That colors suit very well with the gold alloys.

Like this one:

It suits the Miura soooo good! It's not the usual colors one would pick, but together they do come out very well. Looking forward to the end result, Roy!

Old 05-20-2011, 07:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by P K Wright
What I think would be awesome is if you used your awesome photoshop skills to do us a render for what this thing could look like
Thanx for kind words as always!

My vision is that you should put matte brown on your Murcielago SV. Renders very soon!

Old 05-20-2011, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Here are renders

Notice: I will post few renders later with more variants of matte brown if you like this color.

Old 05-20-2011, 09:57 AM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
That looks great..a little update.

Product arrived yesterday, wrapping starts today. We are going to also see how the gold wrap along the side, like the Miura goes on the current flat back section, leave the front and back the factory matt black.

Also had matt black center 4inch with two gold stripe's 2 inch on each side made like the spyder perfomante..going to lay those down the hood and roof and see how that comes out as well..

A lot of differnt ideas to play with it..

SHould be fun!!

Old 05-20-2011, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
I think its going to look great.

Old 05-20-2011, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Here is my render of Lamborghini Murcielago SV in matte brown color. I must admit I didn't like so much idea to put Lambo into brown color. But now...

Important notice:
• If you plan to use or adjust my work, please contact me via private message.
• If you edit any of my work, you should leave credits & add your signature as additional editor.
• I am always opened to help or to cooperate in design projects, so feel free to contact me here.

Enjoy & I hope you like it

Big thanx goes to author of base photos for letting me adjust his work: viewviewview

Base photo: So Nice. | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Base photo: Smooooth. | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Base photo: Chillin... | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Last edited by Milanno; 05-20-2011 at 06:25 PM.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Great work Milanno, but those two original SV pictures with the bus trails are actually mine. I took them last November at Sloane Street and uploaded them to my Flickr. ADV1 copied them to their Flickr page and added their watermark without asking me. I contacted them at the time but got no reply. Here are my original pictures:

And this is where they added their watermark:

They also did the same for three other pictures of this car I took.

I hadn't been doing photography for long when I took those photos, so I didn't have a watermark, I wish I had after what happened.

Last edited by P K Wright; 05-21-2011 at 02:56 AM.
Old 05-21-2011, 04:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by P K Wright
Great work Milanno
I didn't have a watermark
Thanx!

Its very important to put your watermark, so people can contact you about working on them.

As you can see, renders above your post are approved by original author because they had watermark & I was able to ask original author for permission.

So, in future - put watermarks on your

Last edited by Milanno; 05-21-2011 at 04:22 AM.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Milanno
Thanx!

Its very important to put your watermark, so people can contact you about working on them.

As you can see, renders above your post are approved by original author because they had watermark & I was able to ask original author for permission.

So, in future - put watermarks on your
Yeah I wasn't having a go at you for using them, I would have been happy for you to anyway, plus without a watermark you weren't to know. I was only annoyed at when ADV1 copied them to their Flickr page without asking me, and then adding their own watermark.

Phil

Quick Reply: LP670-4SV transformation begins!