Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

LP670-4SV transformation begins!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 11:28 PM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
LP670-4SV transformation begins!

Well I have had my 2010 LP670-4SV in White just about going on two years now. So I thought it was time for a cosmetic change. Phase one is complete with the powder coating of the wheels in the Gold of the 2001 Diablo 6.0SE color.

Now it goes in for the full wrap in Matt brown, the shade from the 2001 Diablo 6.0SE Maroone Eclipse.

I think it will come out nice..we shall see.

Attached Images  
Old 05-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Nice roy! I can't wait to see the marrone wrap.

Old 05-05-2011, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
ya...that is gonna look GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
ya...that is gonna look GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, to be fair, I tried to buy this car. It is in Switzerland and one of the ONLY 5 world wide produced cars in a TRUE 6 speed. When I could not secure it, I decided to do the next best thing..

However my wheels are a lot more of the true gold color and not the flat orangey color as these and the body finish will be in Flat Matt, not this gloss

Just have to see if I like it when it is done..whats nice, is if it is not good...can easily take it off

Old 05-05-2011, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
Yes, to be fair, I tried to buy this car. It is in Switzerland and one of the ONLY 5 world wide produced cars in a TRUE 6 speed. When I could not secure it, I decided to do the next best thing..

However my wheels are a lot more of the true gold color and not the flat orangey color as these and the body finish will be in Flat Matt, not this gloss

Just have to see if I like it when it is done..whats nice, is if it is not good...can easily take it off
Another thing your interior is MILES better looking then this one.

Last edited by McRae; 05-05-2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
That should look sweet! Can't wait for pix

Old 05-05-2011, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice cant wait to see it done!

Old 05-05-2011, 04:18 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Wish you had it wrapped before the cross country drive. I'm going to need another set of factory finished wheels when I buy the car from you.

Old 05-05-2011, 09:33 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Alex
Wish you had it wrapped before the cross country drive. I'm going to need another set of factory finished wheels when I buy the car from you.
I still have a BRAND NEW still in the box OEM set from the factory in gloss black sitting in my warehouse...no worries..

Old 05-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Former Sponsor
Harris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enough
wow that thing is going to be Bananas!!

Quick Reply: LP670-4SV transformation begins!