Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Aventador: First full video of MMI & Dashboard

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
DoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to all
Arrow Aventador: First full video of MMI & Dashboard

Finally got some extended time with the car today. Here is the full review of the multimedia interface (MMI) and the full TFT (3 pod) dashboard. I search YouTube before and could not find any, so here it is for you! You will love the 3D maps, the dashboard is super customizable (within limits of course) and is way better than the TFT dash on the 458 Italia IMHO.

Ok, enough gibber jabber.... here goes!!

YouTube - Exclusive Access of Lamborghini LP 700-4 Dash & Menu Structure--First Full Video on Functions

check out my other videos of the show on my channel.

Old 03-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
DedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura about
Super cool!!!

Old 03-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I really like the cockpit look/feel, but it is a little busy for a supercar, and a little panny like.

Old 03-06-2011, 04:56 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
its the future of gaming

Old 03-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
like!

Old 03-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nice
Where is the Tach?

Old 03-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
DoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by dillon733
Where is the Tach?
It is there.. it can be the center screen or you can make it the speedo. If you look at my other videos or some of the pix you can see the difference. It is wicked... and part of the custom look and feel you can program in the car.

Old 03-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
can you have both the tach and speedo on same screen?

Old 03-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
Arrow

Originally Posted by slavik
can you have both the tach and speedo on same screen?
When you have tach up, you have digital speedo. Since the center is one large circular display, i dont think you can have both "circles" at the same time. I will check again and let you know though

In the meantime, here is another version by SWRXF.

YouTube - Exclusive! Aventador Interior Features! Gauges, Engine Start Button and Open Doors!

Old 03-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nice
Not sure if I like the inside of the Aventador. IMO the dash is a little weird, I prefer a real tach and speedometer and i would like them both showing at all times. I don't really like a digital speedo or tach, I feel especially in a car like this its a little cheap and video game like. As for the rest of the interior I feel the same way its too overwhelmed with technology. IMO I think it should have been kept much simpler.

I don't doubt that the Aventador will be a great car performance wise but I think they could have done much better on the interior.

Also those doors are a little strange I know someone mentioned on here that it was done in case the car were to roll over, but the more I see them the worse they look. I think the traditional "scissor doors" were cool. These look like a kit that someone would put on some poser crap car. If they could not use scissor doors because of some kind of crash regulation they would have been better off scrapping them all together and just using a normal door.

Again i'm not saying that the Aventador will not perform great but the styling could have been done much better.

Quick Reply: Aventador: First full video of MMI & Dashboard