Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blackhole522
Don't worry about that.
Why do you say that? Do you mean it will just take time? If so, I haven't seen an LP670 ever before lol. I barely saw 1 Ford GT my whole life. Haha. Hopefully I'll go to car meets and someone will have it in the next few weeks/months.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by JDM135
Why do you say that? Do you mean it will just take time? If so, I haven't seen an LP670 ever before lol. I barely saw 1 Ford GT my whole life. Haha. Hopefully I'll go to car meets and someone will have it in the next few weeks/months.
After having seen the LP700 in person, I would still much prefer the LP670. It's hard to explain in context, but in person, the Murcielago design wins me over.

Old 10-05-2011, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
From pictures point of view I must admit. The lp670 looks good from all angles but choosing between a LP670 and a LP700 is like choosing between your mum and dad.

On another note, so the LP700 is not yet released to the public ?

Old 10-05-2011, 11:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bbbaazzzz
From pictures point of view I must admit. The lp670 looks good from all angles but choosing between a LP670 and a LP700 is like choosing between your mum and dad.

On another note, so the LP700 is not yet released to the public ?
It has been released (in some markets). White one was delivered in Sydney already to Sam Newman by all reports. A white one is also sitting at Barbagallos here in Perth.

Old 10-05-2011, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Daaavid
After having seen the LP700 in person, I would still much prefer the LP670. It's hard to explain in context, but in person, the Murcielago design wins me over.
Interesting. I have yet to see either, so I'm judging off pictures lol.

I think the Aventador looks amazing. And it's very hard to top it, sure the LP670 is also epic, but it's different. It looks outdated and less aggressive than the Aventador. When more colors come out and it's out on public roads, I think more people will appreciate the Aventador.

Old 10-06-2011, 06:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
dyvatvol15 is on a distinguished roaddyvatvol15 is on a distinguished road
First and second Aventador in the Czech Republic:

Old 10-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
martin is on a distinguished roadmartin is on a distinguished road
I've heard that there aren't enough white Aventador photos in this thread... so there!

Via Autorevue's Tumblr

Old 10-06-2011, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by martin
I've heard that there aren't enough white Aventador photos in this thread... so there!

Old 10-07-2011, 07:35 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
FreeLunch is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 10-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
martin is on a distinguished roadmartin is on a distinguished road
Nice photo, FreeLunch!

Another white one from Lamborghini Houston:

Quick Reply: Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!