Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
At least now we know where they got the name.

Old 10-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-08-2011, 04:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!

Old 10-08-2011, 04:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by daveoflogic

Is this the first car in the UK?

Old 10-08-2011, 05:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Ridgback
Is this the first car in the UK?

There's at least another one (which was the first one).

Last edited by blackhole522; 10-08-2011 at 05:41 AM.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by blackhole522
There's at least another one (which was the first one).

Cheers bud, I knew about H R Owen's car, I was wondering if it was the first delivered customer car in the UK. Sorry looking back at my op I don't think I made myself clear enough.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Why do you have to quote pics?

Old 10-08-2011, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by rangieboy17
Why do you have to quote pics?
Cos I'm thick!!!

Old 10-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Ridgback
Cheers bud, I knew about H R Owen's car, I was wondering if it was the first delivered customer car in the UK. Sorry looking back at my op I don't think I made myself clear enough.

Oh. Yeah, thought you meant first in general.

Old 10-08-2011, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice

Quick Reply: Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!