Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 03:21 AM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Aventador Factory NEWS

I hope that you did not buy the Aventador SV........
Ok this is scary... Just received my SV roadster...

Old 03-06-2016, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AWG
Ok this is scary... Just received my SV roadster...

...... scared, with good reason....

Old 03-07-2016, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Stefano is an unknown quantity at this point
...... scared, with good reason....
@monaco bodyguards
Hey man, we're missing you at the French Riviera forum! You disappeared and forum died.... Any chance to cheer that up? I would love to !
Best

Old 03-17-2016, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stefano
@monaco bodyguards
Hey man, we're missing you at the French Riviera forum! You disappeared and forum died.... Any chance to cheer that up? I would love to !
Best

Here is my reply

Link:
https://teamspeed.com/forums/travel-...ml#post1477911

Old 03-24-2016, 04:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Aventador Factory NEWS

BREAKING NEWS!

Coming soon.....

The countdown has started!!!

Old 04-06-2016, 07:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Aventador Factory NEWS

BREAKING NEWS!

I have send the info to a few guys on my VIP list.

Old 04-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Stefano is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi @monacobodyguards, will you be able to post some photos after or that will be a very secure venue and no chance to "leak" any info?
Best regards

Old 04-15-2016, 08:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The info will not be postet here in public. ONLY to the guys on my VIP list.

Old 04-17-2016, 06:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LAMBORGHINI STUFF

Have you guys seen this:

This has my friend AWG written all over it....

Old 04-23-2016, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
Facelift Avantador?

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory