Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2015, 06:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stephan
is the big wing standard or is there a small wing like the LP670sv had as well?
It isn't listed on the option list, so I guess it is standard fitment.

Old 03-13-2015, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Stephan
is the big wing standard or is there a small wing like the LP670sv had as well?
It's an option, just like the 'Aeropack rear spoiler' at the Murciélago period.

Standard will have nothing, from what I've heard.

Old 03-15-2015, 04:21 AM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
I have to say I am honestly disappointed with the way the SV turned out to be, I expected something much more aggressive. I was about to sell my lp720 to buy the SV but turns out I will keep it and not move forward with the car. I believe in terms of value the SV prices will drop in time while the 50th anniversary would just increase. I feel the Lp720 has a more aggressive body styling comparing to the SV.

Old 03-20-2015, 10:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AWG
I have to say I am honestly disappointed with the way the SV turned out to be, I expected something much more aggressive. I was about to sell my lp720 to buy the SV but turns out I will keep it and not move forward with the car. I believe in terms of value the SV prices will drop in time while the 50th anniversary would just increase. I feel the Lp720 has a more aggressive body styling comparing to the SV.

I totally agree with you, but I knew what was coming. If you want something extraordinary you will have to wait for a while, but it IS coming. Let us call it Aventador GT.

You should keep the 50th anniversary in your collection. Do NOT sell it.

Currently BEST Lamborghini by far is the Huracán. It is just so sick. That is a drivers car. Blindingly fast on all kinds of roads, the Aventador does not stand a chance...

Old 03-22-2015, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My official reaction to this cash cown known as the Aventador SV

Old 02-20-2016, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Aventador Factory NEWS

BREAKING NEWS!

Coming soon.....

Old 02-20-2016, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
Exactly when?
Urus? Centenario? Other?

Old 02-28-2016, 03:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Aventador Factory NEWS

I hope that you did not buy the Aventador SV........

Old 02-28-2016, 06:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
Will be a stronger Aventador one?
Aventador LP-780 SV-R?

Or the next supercar?

Old 02-29-2016, 09:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Aventador Factory NEWS

I hope that you did not buy the Aventador SV........
I have two big news, one for everyone already known, the other for is still in keep

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory