Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Paris 2010: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Concept lights up the stage

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
im pretty sure the way it is now i would buy one !! so sick i love it

Old 09-30-2010, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
The red glitter in the resin is a nice touch... lol

Old 09-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
I have to throw my 2 cents worth in!

Engine cowl has to go ...........looks cheap!

Too much red!! Dash looks unfinished.

The girls can stay

Old 09-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Old 09-30-2010, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Looks so much better now than my first impression, especially the front. The rear I still need to get used to but it's just a concept anyway. Nice work Lambo, very impressive technology!

Old 09-30-2010, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Maybe this is a rough look at what we can expect for the next all-new Gallardo?
No way this is the Murcie replacement, it has Gallardo dimensions, roofline, etc.

Maybe it'd look good sans all the ugly accents and red crap.
It looks kind of good if you take a side profile of it, and ignore all the crappy decorations.
As it is now, it looks like a cheap kit car.

Wheels are totally legit, btw.

Old 10-01-2010, 03:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute
A photo from me. I will post more after i will receive the complete gallery from Mondial.

Old 10-01-2010, 11:47 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
This is a beast! 0-62mph in 2.5secs, who could not respect that! My hopes are it makes it to production and doesn't stay a concept! Scuderia's have nothing on this bad boy, but thats only if it makes production.

Old 10-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
David Attenborough probably loves that prominent transmission out back ...

Production of the Sesto Elemento has begun in the wild plains of the Serengeti Bolognese. The natural habitat of the Lamborghini supercar reveals fabulous displays of red bums in all its glory.
this made me piss my pants. you owe me some new underwear

Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I think you meant "the more tacky, hairy-chested, gold chain-bedecked, the better".
oh lord the reputation of lambo guys continues

I hate to say this on a public forum but the front view side angles don't look that bad. I being most likely the largest anti lambo guy on this forum. The Ars looks just that. Like A$$. Those nice red arsed monkeys look better. Well except from Direct rear view where you can't see that awful engine cover etc

If the performance really is 2.5 to 100kph if you can't respect that. You can't respect anything automobile. Violent fast that is.

Attached Images  

Last edited by h20skier; 10-02-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't like it at all.

Quick Reply: Paris 2010: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Concept lights up the stage