Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011 | 07:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Seriously, I'm not even sure what the hell that's supposed to be.

Old 02-22-2011 | 07:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
oh come on who needs teasers?!

Old 02-22-2011 | 07:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Well, even if pics aren't released this week we're only 8 days away from Geneva. I think we can wait a few more days.

Old 02-22-2011 | 08:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
The last days are always the longest but i suppose yeah, i mean we have been waiting months for this thing :/

Old 02-22-2011 | 08:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Just released by Lamborghini:

At a TechDay event in collaboration with Audi, Automobili Lamborghini unveils the rolling chassis of its new V12 to be launched at Geneva motor show on 1st March

Old 02-22-2011 | 08:24 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
hlmiii is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 65°V12
After the LP-670 SV I don't think Lambo could make a better looking car. That car (is) GOD on wheels. I thought the Sesto Elemento was ugly. Lamborghini nailed it with the LP-670 SV and I hope they will make the LP700-4 just as insane. I am looking forward to the LP700-4 SV (Bold added)

That's my thing/problem. I think the SV is a perfect distillation of the Murci design, and the Lamborghini character. Everything about it works so that the whole is much more than the sum of the parts.

I realized that when I saw the 700. It's nicely turned out, but the exterior is ... "OK." And it could be unreservedly received, if the SV didn't already exist.

I even think that if the 700 was released first, a subsequently-released 670-SV would still come across as an upgraded refinement. It's just that good.

The interior is a different matter. The SV is perfect for its use and exterior character. But the 700 interior is just gorgeous - it is completely different than anything out there, and is just as jaw-dropping as the exterior of the SV.

Taken as a whole, though, I'm on the 670 SV FTW.

Old 02-22-2011 | 08:26 AM
Teamspeed Member
jsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to all
The so-called teaser I've seen long ago times, it's not a teaser for Aventador. The picture I have seen in a newspaper. There was a report on Sesto Elemento and the special issue of a printing 12.2010. This image see:

The holding period for the pictures is the 03/01/2011

Old 02-22-2011 | 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to all
Guys -- believe me when I tell you that this will look the business -- Ferrari will have to pull out all the stops for the 599 Replacement to beat this car

Old 02-22-2011 | 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-22-2011 | 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to all
Check out the push-rods and exhaust system

Quick Reply: Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4