Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2010 | 10:37 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Market is different today, I guess we will see LP700-4 Roadster in late 2011 or 2012. Gallardo successor is almost sure to arrive at Geneva 2012. Also, there is quite a possibility that DI version of this brand new V12 will arrive in future, good for 770-790 hp, this engine has quite a way for improvements. Expect them on next halo car and special versions of LP700-4. This engine could be more powerful from the very start, but it was no sence for Lambo, because this car even at this performance levels has no competitors, so they left great space for future improvements in both weight reduction and power increase. Believe me, Lamborghini future seems to be very bright and very interesting things will be rolling out from Sant'Agata Bolognese during years to come. But now lets focus on the LP700-4 launch, its too early to say for sure, let them make first deliveries of LP700-4 than more information about next models will appear.

Old 12-19-2010 | 10:46 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
D55L with the knowledge...love it!!!^^^

Old 12-19-2010 | 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by D55L
Market is different today, I guess we will see LP700-4 Roadster in late 2011 or 2012. Gallardo successor is almost sure to arrive at Geneva 2012. Also, there is quite a possibility that DI version of this brand new V12 will arrive in future, good for 770-790 hp, this engine has quite a way for improvements. Expect them on next halo car and special versions of LP700-4. This engine could be more powerful from the very start, but it was no sence for Lambo, because this car even at this performance levels has no competitors, so they left great space for future improvements in both weight reduction and power increase. Believe me, Lamborghini future seems to be very bright and very interesting things will be rolling out from Sant'Agata Bolognese during years to come. But now lets focus on the LP700-4 launch, its too early to say for sure, let them make first deliveries of LP700-4 than more information about next models will appear.
Agreed. The wait is killing me, can't wait to see this thing.

Old 12-19-2010 | 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Things would be so much better, if they just have launched RWD LP550-2 as the entry level G-car
I know for sure they launched that exact car in Australia a few months ago. The cheapest of all Gallardo's with rear wheel drive. Here is an article: Lamborghini without frills | The Australian

Old 12-19-2010 | 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by B4rad
I know for sure they launched that exact car in Australia a few months ago. The cheapest of all Gallardo's with rear wheel drive. Here is an article: Lamborghini without frills | The Australian
I'm still confused about that one. An entry-level G is a used G, it's that simple.

They don't need to make lower-end cars. If the market's taught us anything in the past years is that $150,000 cars are hard to sell, but $1,500,000 cars sell out before even being publicly announced.

Old 12-20-2010 | 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gvan
If the market's taught us anything in the past years is that $150,000 cars are hard to sell, but $1,500,000 cars sell out before even being publicly announced.
Aint that the truth!!!

Old 12-20-2010 | 03:19 PM
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gvan
I'm still confused about that one. An entry-level G is a used G, it's that simple.

They don't need to make lower-end cars. If the market's taught us anything in the past years is that $150,000 cars are hard to sell, but $1,500,000 cars sell out before even being publicly announced.
Yes, high-end segment is growing, I guess when everyone spoke about end of supercars in mid-90s couldn't even imagine that now right after the worst recession in decades we have Veyron Supersports almost sold out in 5 months, Pagani C9 sold out for 2.5 years, 60 or 77 Astons One-77 pre-ordered. And I'm speaking only about cars worth more than EUR 1M. But the mainstream segment is holding up pretty strong as well with good sales on 458 Italia and good pre-orders amount for MP4-12C. So I guess new LP700-4 is just right at place - this car seats comfortably in the niche of its own without competition as for now.

Old 12-20-2010 | 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by B4rad

Is that really an official model?

Old 12-20-2010 | 04:59 PM
^^^ Yes, Gallardo LP550-2.

Old 12-20-2010 | 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
^^^ Yes, Gallardo LP550-2.

Oh..

It's strange that it didn't have more media exposure...It's not even on Lamborghini's website!

Quick Reply: Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4