Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010 | 10:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
jsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to all

Old 12-09-2010 | 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
I don't know if this video was already posted..:

YouTube - Lamborghini Jota Spied Testing

Old 12-09-2010 | 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
More Sesto than LP700-4.

Could you point the main differences of the LP700-4 with the sketch Spadge did ???

Old 12-09-2010 | 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Yes, I'd really appreciate it if someone who actually saw the car for real could add some constructive criticism and point out what I could change as I'm sure i could get it pretty close.

Old 12-09-2010 | 02:12 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex12de
Could you point the main differences of the LP700-4 with the sketch Spadge did ???
Latest pics shows cars with almost clear lines, someone with good p-shop skills just clear the lines of the car from the camo and you will get it.

Sesto and LP700-4 are two different concepts, its not a right way to make rendering based on Sesto Elemento.

Just clear the shape from mag pics from camo and add front and rear lights as described earlier and you will get almost actual car. There is so much clues shown in the latest mag pics, so I honestly don't know what to add. Car was described by dozen of reviewers here.

Old 12-09-2010 | 02:21 PM
Banned
a007apl is an unknown quantity at this point
.. don't know what to add....
Maybe it...

Attached Images  
Old 12-09-2010 | 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Latest pics shows cars with almost clear lines, someone with good p-shop skills just clear the lines of the car from the camo and you will get it.

Sesto and LP700-4 are two different concepts, its not a right way to make rendering based on Sesto Elemento.

Just clear the shape from mag pics from camo and add front and rear lights as described earlier and you will get almost actual car. There is so much clues shown in the latest mag pics, so I honestly don't know what to add. Car was described by dozen of reviewers here.
Yeah you are right, i just saw some pics of the LP700-4 driven by EVO and you can see a lot of the car's design except some details...
Anyways, thanks!!!

Old 12-09-2010 | 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Crazy1 is on a distinguished roadCrazy1 is on a distinguished road
Smile New LP-700 Illustrations by Jim McClain . . .

Although the photo I used was really muddy by analyzing several other photos for small details to try and get it right I think this should be close to the actual car from this view point (never saw it myself so anyone who's actually seen it please confirm). Unfortunately in this view you cant appreciate the rear end of the car so I plan to do some more angles especially with the latest released spy shot of the rear details which I just got my hands on.

I did this in high res vector format using Illustrator so I will use these line drawings and later do some shaded renderings using these as my coloring template that will give a much more realistic rendering. The nice thing about this line art drawing of the car is it allows one to appreciate all the amazing and numerous intricate design details Lamborghini put into this car that really blows me away.

I don't think anyone can appreciate the complete design of the car better than with line drawings like this as certain color combos will hide some of these design details otherwise.

More to come soon when I get a little time including other angles, maybe even a 3D model if I get ambitious. I just wish someone else who actually saw the car would have done this with a computer artist long ago as I have grown impatient as many of you to get some kind of a clear rendering and sense of its shape and presence.

I REALLY wish Lamborghini would just reveal the pictures as I don't see the point in all their cloak and dagger once the car design has been finalized and numerous people have actually seen it? A timeless design like the Countach, Diablo and Merci is always timeless and if this is a real design to stand up the times like its predecessors it will never grow old on us nor will the excitement diminish if they just let us see the car NOW!

Anyway, I hope this helps everyone get a "good feel" for the new future of Lamborghini!!!

Thank you,

Jim McClain
CEO/CVO, bmedia
bmedia : Digital Entertainment, Development & Distribution

Take 2 : The B&W rendering is one that I threw together the other day in Adobe Illustrator from all the photos out on the net and this new color illustration is my favorite angle of all the photos showing off the menacing front of the car and gives an even better sense of the car. I also hope to do a couple more illustrations highlighting the back of the car that looks amazing from what I can see in the photos out on the net.

ENJOY!!!

Last edited by Crazy1; 12-12-2010 at 01:42 PM. Reason: revision to imagery
Old 12-09-2010 | 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
aceofblitz is on a distinguished roadaceofblitz is on a distinguished roadaceofblitz is on a distinguished road
great job Crazy1! btw the wheels are 100% the same as the production version so no need to speculate on that. But really, the sketch you made shows off all the lines greatly. There were 3 lines on the bonnet but I don't remember any lines across the headlights. It's a beautiful car I can't wait for you guys to drool over it once its fully unveiled.

Old 12-10-2010 | 02:26 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, wents on the bonnet like SV, but more agressive and you will get it. This rendering is the closest to reality and made like I said just stripping off the camo. Great job done.

Quick Reply: Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4